Cowboys Chat Down? *** FIXED *** We're in there talking about YOU!

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Chat should usually be open anytime....

EDIT: NVM, Hos is on it.

Hoov

Reaction score
yeah, i have tried to get in chat for the past couple weeks but i just get a black screen. thought it was just my computer though because it says there are people in there.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Hoov;1125033 said:
yeah, i have tried to get in chat for the past couple weeks but i just get a black screen. thought it was just my computer though because it says there are people in there.

That might be different Hoov. I'm usually able to get in there and was just in there Monday night. I believe it runs off of Java so you might want to check things on your end. Firewall blocking the java download?

SupermanXx

Benched
Reaction score
Hoov;1125033 said:

Hostile blocked it out to the public b/c he's hiding in there plotting the demise of humanity with Reality

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
SupermanXx;1125045 said:
Hostile blocked it out to the public b/c he's hiding in there plotting the demise of humanity with Reality

lol...

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
It should be working now folks. Please try it and PM me if it isn't.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Hostile;1125088 said:
Not me, I just let the man with the tools fix it.

Whoever took care of it. Thanks. I had to rush in there after I noticed the changing of my thread title..lol