Cowboys Christmas...

sbuscha

king****
Reaction score
Sorry I am posting this almost 6 months later. This was the Christmas tree in my office/Cowboys memorbillia room...

http://i33.***BLOCKED***/albums/d81/sbuscha/DSCN1123.jpg

Phoenix-Talon

Eagles Fan Liaison
Reaction score
sbuscha said:
Sorry I am posting this almost 6 months later. This was the Christmas tree in my office/Cowboys memorbillia room...

Those were some very nice decorations. This Christman when the Eagles play the Cowboys, it should be a very interesting and exciting game.

BTW, here's some Eagle memorabilia for all seasons ...

recroom3602.gif

http://i33.***BLOCKED***/albums/d81/sbuscha/DSCN1123.jpg

Murph80

Reaction score
Nice Talon. Other than it being Eagle stuff very nice. Didn't notice too much TO stuff where did it all go?:lmao2: Thanks for sharing it with us.

FLcowboy

When Jerry, when?
Reaction score
sbuscha said:
PT - are you in Arizona?

I'm guessing Phoenix-Talon lives in the East somewhere, and the reference to Phoenix is his hopes that the Eagles return to greatness, probably back from the days of 1980, when Ron Jawarski led the Eagles to the Super Bowl.

Because he has a long history of posting, the Eagles return to the Super Bowl in 2004 was probably preceeded by his adoption of the tag Phoenix-Talon, meaning the 2004 Super Bowl appearence could be said to be a result of his choosing his tagline of Phoenix-Talon.

His memorabilia collection is fantastic, but the physical layout of the room looks like it might be in a basement, and since basements are more prominate in New England/East Coast, versus Arizona, I'm guessing he doesn't live in Phoenix.

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
FLcowboy said:
I'm guessing Phoenix-Talon lives in the East somewhere, and the reference to Phoenix is his hopes that the Eagles return to greatness, probably back from the days of 1980, when Ron Jawarski led the Eagles to the Super Bowl.

Because he has a long history of posting, the Eagles return to the Super Bowl in 2004 was probably preceeded by his adoption of the tag Phoenix-Talon, meaning the 2004 Super Bowl appearence could be said to be a result of his choosing his tagline of Phoenix-Talon.

His memorabilia collection is fantastic, but the physical layout of the room looks like it might be in a basement, and since basements are more prominate in New England/East Coast, versus Arizona, I'm guessing he doesn't live in Phoenix.
Yeah, the Eagles fans you really should watch out for are ones called names like Durassault, Eaglizer, EagleReady, EagleCell, etc. :) In general, if they have a battery reference in their username, it's a good idea to avoid them ;)

:lmao2:

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Reality said:
Yeah, the Eagles fans you really should watch out for are ones called names like Durassault, Eaglizer, EagleReady, EagleCell, etc. :) In general, if they have a battery reference in their username, it's a good idea to avoid them ;)

:lmao2:
You forgot to mention DieHardEagle. :lmao:

Phoenix-Talon

Eagles Fan Liaison
Reaction score
Reality said:

Ouch, ow, yow ...:eek::

Phoenix-Talon

Eagles Fan Liaison
Reaction score
FLcowboy said:

Never said it was/was not on the East Coast, whether it was my stuff, or a friend, ...but I will say it was not a basement.

Phoenix-Talon

Eagles Fan Liaison
Reaction score
sbuscha said:
HOS is in Tucson. Christmas should interesting.

Never said Hos was In Tucson...but I do believe he is in Arizona. Christmas will definitely be exciting.

sbuscha

king****
Reaction score
I see McNabb out here in Arizona all the time during the off-season. I can't seem to figure out how to injure him. I am working on it though. I once saw TO getting kicked out of SIX in Scottsdale for wearing a suede sweat outfit...hillarious.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Phoenix-Talon said:
Never said it was/was not on the East Coast, whether it was my stuff, or a friend, ...but I will say it was not a basement.

Where is the Superbowl trophy? :confused:

Opps, sorry, my bad...

Maybe next year?

:lmao: