Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
i

Cue Sunday Night Football theme.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
so Rico to IR for this or is Nzochea the victim here?

Reaction score
Price, a 6-foot-2½, 325-pound defensive tackle from the University of Texas-San Antonio, wasn't recruited heavily out of high school, spent one semester at a junior college, battled shoulder and back problems at UTSA and was forced to sit through seven rounds of the NFL draft last weekend without hearing his name called.

And, oh yeah, there was that little incident in which he shoved an official to the ground.

n assessing why he didn't get drafted, Price admitted his run-in with the official during a 45-7 loss against Western Kentucky in the second-to-last game of the 2014 season may have cost him. The fact he had surgery to repair a torn labrum and suffered a slight disc problem while at UTSA may have scared teams off as well.

But Price knows teams don't like players who do dumb things, and he knew he had done a dumb thing against Western Kentucky.

"I think it was definitely a red flag," Price said. "You know, in football, tempers flare, emotions run high. It was the heat of the moment. I didn't know it was a ref beside me, I kind of side-swiped him and it happened to be a ref and I was like, oh, I knew I messed up. I definitely feel NFL teams took note of that."

http://archive.jsonline.com/sports/...ice-moves-past-incident-b99720045z1-378535415

Carson

Reaction score
Battled shoulder and back problems? Score! Fits right in with most of our lineman!