Signed by Cowboys Cowboys close to signing Robert Prince as WR coach, replacing Adam Henry

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Prince wasn't there with Goff. I'm talking about the years when Prince was with Detroit. Stafford had success throwing, and guys like Johnson, Tate, Marvin Jones and Golladay had success as receivers. If they had help from a running game and defense the passing game could have been even better.

Hope you right, man. But for me you come from a losing organization to another losing organization. You haven't learned much in your career.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Seriously guys. You think a guy from Detroit gonna come in and make Amari better then he already is? Or Gallup? Cee Dee is living in his own glory now.IMO The bigger problem is Dak. You need to bring in a quarterback coach. Moore is just as much at fault with Dak's growth as Dak is. I mean what's going on in Dallas should be a study on complete insanity.

Rayman70

Reaction score
"If he's that good ..."
what Mick said back then really made me think...I pictured Stephen Jones stating that same phrase privately 2 him and Mickey repeating it to us. I really think thats where he may have heard it first and it sounded good to him..2 put a spin on things. Mick is the staunch Jones yes man if there ever was 1 in the room. Which is why I think he and Bryan Broaddus never really got along with each other.The F.O agreed with Mick. I respect Bryan for that. I often disagree with BB but he stood his ground.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Jerry drinking the "Jim Jones" ie Kellen Moore Kool Aid.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Kellen Moore must have pounded the table for him and Jerry/Stephen agreed. The old coach was a McCarthy guy but now Kellen wants to start building staffers for his own coaching staff someday. This probably came up in his HC interviews and Kellen knew this was something he had no answer for.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Seriously guys. You think a guy from Detroit gonna come in and make Amari better then he already is? Or Gallup? Cee Dee is living in his own glory now.IMO The bigger problem is Dak. You need to bring in a quarterback coach. Moore is just as much at fault with Dak's growth as Dak is. I mean what's going on in Dallas should be a study on complete insanity.

Dallas has a QB coach Doug Nussmeier

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
seems to have done well at other stops. I have nothing against Kitna but because you say he sucks means little. But rant on....

What I say don't count. Just results. And his results in Dallas have sucked.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
What I say don't count. Just results. And his results in Dallas have sucked.

I saw very good progress from Cooper Rush when he was forced into action, never thought I would say Cooper Rush could look good. Overall results were not what many of us had hoped to see this year, only difference is how reactions by fans. Again not opposed to Kitna but then it seems that you are doing what others say about Jerry which is scapegoating 1.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
I saw very good progress from Cooper Rush when he was forced into action, never thought I would say Cooper Rush could look good. Overall results were not what many of us had hoped to see this year, only difference is how reactions by fans. Again not opposed to Kitna but then it seems that you are doing what others say about Jerry which is scapegoating 1.

Come on, man. Really? Every quarterback is good the first week when teams haven't really had time to prepare for them. Rush is horrible. You better hope Dak doesn't go down. You'll find out how horrible Rush really is on a half season schedule. Same way everyone wanted the Dalton to quarterback. Be careful of what you wish. Everyone wanted Dalton in there also. We all seen what happened. Be careful what you wish.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Come on, man. Really? Every quarterback is good the first week when teams haven't really had time to prepare for them. Rush is horrible. You better hope Dak doesn't go down. You'll find out how horrible Rush really is on a half season schedule.

Come on nothing, I expect the HC to pick his staff period, not some fan running around hollering because he is upset. I hope Dak does not go down but have seen Rush play in past games and did not look good, vs Minn he did a good job period. Spin it however you choose.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Come on nothing, I expect the HC to pick his staff period, not some fan running around hollering because he is upset. I hope Dak does not go down but have seen Rush play in past games and did not look good, vs Minn he did a good job period. Spin it however you choose.

I didn't say he didn't play well in the Vikes game. But if you think he's a starter you better get ready for 4-13....And Jerry is picking some of the staff not McCarthy.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I didn't say he didn't but if you think he's a starter you better get ready for 4-13....

I did not say he was a starter I do believe that Doug Nussmeier has benefited him. I have no loyalty to Nussmeier but that is a choice the HC needs to make and the one who is accountable

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
I did not say he was a starter I do believe that Doug Nussmeier has benefited him. I have no loyalty to Nussmeier but that is a choice the HC needs to make and the one who is accountable

He needs to benefit Dak-period! Which he hasn't. So, in my opinion he's been a failure. Jerry didn't bring him in to make Rush a great quarterback. Then maybe he did:facepalm: