Signed by Cowboys Cowboys close to signing Robert Prince as WR coach, replacing Adam Henry

Rayman70

Reaction score
Pretty much all we need now is a coach to teach Moore how to use film to adjust and scheme and Jerry's master plan is complete!!

What's McCarthys role again?
we are a lifeless team . Mike McCarthy 101. Textbook.

J_Allen

Reaction score
How about we hire a wide receivers coach who's worth a damn? Every year we are hiring and firing.

RonWashington

Reaction score
With Wilson Lamb Coop throw in Turner as showing some promise as a 3 or 4 going into next season with Gallup hurt and a FA , how was WR the position coach that needed to go ?

Honestly this is a Sanjay Lal moment . Unless this position does quite a bit better next season this is musical chairs .

eromeopolk

Reaction score
Ok, sorry I didn't understand what context you were talking about the Rooney rule in. I agree KM wasn't/isn't qualified for the job. I'd happily roll the dice on Prince over KM at this point.
No apologies needed. I was shocked when I look at Prince's resume. Norv Turner started out as a WR coach in the NFL for 6 years, went to the Cowboys as OC, and the rest is history. That is why the NFL and Roger Goodell are incredulous saying the class action suit against them has no merit.

Good luck with the Prince vs. Moore example before a jury.:lmao: