Cowboys coaching staff

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I for one will admit, I am not a fan of McCarthy. But I wish him nothing but the best. I hope he makes me eat my words. I would love to see him flourish,and take this team to a championship. There are times, I wanted him to fail so he would get fired. That’s ridiculous. What a way to watch my All-time favorite Cowboys. Hoping someone failed so we would get rid of him . Like that would make Jerry fire someone anyways. My biggest wish for the season. Is the special teams to be in the top 10. Imagine starting drives on the opponent side of the field , instead of your own side every drive. Coaching is going to be the make a break of the season. So I’m willing to eat my words, Go Mike go cowboys.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
I for one will admit, I am not a fan of McCarthy. But I wish him nothing but the best. I hope he makes me eat my words. I would love to see him flourish,and take this team to a championship. There are times, I wanted him to fail so he would get fired. That’s ridiculous. What a way to watch my All-time favorite Cowboys. Hoping someone failed so we would get rid of him . Like that would make Jerry fire someone anyways. My biggest wish for the season. Is the special teams to be in the top 10. Imagine starting drives on the opponent side of the field , instead of your own side every drive. Coaching is going to be the make a break of the season. So I’m willing to eat my words, Go Mike go cowboys.
Defensive improvement will define this season
But coaching is right up at the top as well.

HungryLion

Reaction score
I actually think McCarthy was one of the better hiring decisions Jerry has made in a while. He was actually more than qualified for the job.

Now that doesn’t mean it works out.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
There are a lot of CZ members that hope Dak fails, they know who they are, so I’m sure there are some who hope MM fails.

TexasBoys2288

Reaction score
McCarthy has been here for one Covid season where Dak broke his ankle, and you wanted him to fail so he gets fired. Wow. I even gave the Clown Garrett 3 years before I wanted him fired, every year I prayed he would get kicked to the curb.
Give MM a minute please.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
There are a lot of CZ members that hope Dak fails, they know who they are, so I’m sure there are some who hope MM fails.

I have more faith in MM than I do in Dak. I don't hope he (Dak) fails, though. Because of his demands I think he put himself in a situation where the expectations are so high there's no way he will be able to live up to them. Its his own fault too.

McCarthy has been here for one Covid season where Dak broke his ankle, and you wanted him to fail so he gets fired. Wow. I even gave the Clown Garrett 3 years before I wanted him fired, every year I prayed he would get kicked to the curb.
Give MM a minute please.

No coach will be successful with half their roster on IR. He deserves a 2nd chance. Garrett should have been gone after the 3rd straight 8-8, but we all know how that turned out.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I have more faith in MM than I do in Dak. I don't hope he (Dak) fails, though. Because of his demands I think he put himself in a situation where the expectations are so high there's no way he will be able to live up to them. Its his own fault too.

No coach will be successful with half their roster on IR. He deserves a 2nd chance. Garrett should have been gone after the 3rd straight 8-8, but we all know how that turned out.
BS. You’re going to hope like hell Dak fails who are you trying to kid. You’ve proven it with all your “I hate Dak” posts.

12+88=7

Reaction score
The way it works is that all front office personnel, coaches, players, drafts, free agents, you name it, suck unless Dallas wins a championship.

Every single person associated with Dallas has sucked since our last championship. That's the motto of our fanbase.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score

Anyone is better than Garrett. And certainly MM is head and shoulders better than the overwhelmed Garrett.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

There are many fans that want certain players as well as the team to fail. Just to say they were correct.
They want to pound their fist to their chest like they are a king of something. :laugh:

I root for the player no matter what. Yes their were a few I did not care for, but I still rooted for them.

As you know, during game day threads, some come in just to ridicule players and the team, they add nothing otherwise. Dak makes a great play, they say nothing, makes an ok play, they turn it into a negative. Makes a poor play, they rag on him for 3 pages.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

You are praying Dak fails who are you trying to kid? Yourself obviously. Sad

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Mike just needs to step out of the way and let his coordinators operate. Out of the 3 HC, oc, DC, ST only Quinn and tassel give their units any advantage. Moore is just learning and I assume he will get better every year as he learns and finds his own coaching feet.

Praxit

Reaction score
.. Big Mike came out guns blazing last year and did some dumb crap. Trying to hard to win and prove he's worthwhile. Nothing went right last year in Dallas. Maybe will get the opposite this year.