Cowboys Color Rush Thanksgiving **merged**

mugsybows

Reaction score
Cowboys Color Rush jerseys for Thanksgiving game will be revealed tonight at halftime of Thursday Night Football

https://twitter.com/nflnetwork/status/667419489538043905

NFL NetworkVerified account ‏@nflnetwork 28m28 minutes ago
Panthers vs Cowboys. One week. The #ColorRush continues. Uniforms revealed during TONIGHT'S #TNF halftime. pic.twitter.com/oM2MyqBnva

CUMmeDlXAAQooUw.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
They gonna be awesomes. We will look good while most likely losing. We always lose Thanksgiving games it seems like.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
I think there might be some upset people who are expecting a lot of the blue double star thing. It is going to be pretty white.

EST_1986

Reaction score
They gonna be awesomes. We will look good while most likely losing. We always lose Thanksgiving games it seems like.

Seems like we've been alternation wins and loses recently so hopefully that continues

coult44

Reaction score
I old you guys last week they were gonna be grey. All the usual suspects blasted back with the I was crazy, no way, your completely wrong comebacks. Wellllllllll, this is gonna be pretty sweet.

EST_1986

Reaction score
I old you guys last week they were gonna be grey. All the usual suspects blasted back with the I was crazy, no way, your completely wrong comebacks. Wellllllllll, this is gonna be pretty sweet.

The previews look pretty white to me

Jstopper

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

It's actually the opposite. When we lost to the Commanders back in 2012 that was Romo first ever loss on thanksgiving. They used to call him Mr thanksgiving and Mr November. We beat the raiders in 2013 and loss to the eagles last year. So we only have 2 thanksgiving losses in the Romo era (since 2006)

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score

Looks white to me and it is listed as white as the dominant color. I do not know why you think it is grey.

Must be one of these things.

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Even though Ilm as about old fart as u can get, never been a fan of the double star. I'm open to the new