Twitter: Cowboys considering Swaim to IR and Darius Jackson promoted from PS

Creeper

Reaction score
Whatever happened to TWill? His suspension was supposed to be over last week I think. I haven't heard him mentioned anywhere. He may not be an all-pro but he is better than Hurd, I think.

exciter

Reaction score
So, someone explain this to me.
If we lose Swaim to IR, why do we go to practice squad? I thought we had and liked Jarhead and Sgt. Schultze as TEs. Is Jackson for depth, as if we use the TEs that much....
Jackson is a rb, Swain to ir would be to clear the roster spot.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Whatever happened to TWill? His suspension was supposed to be over last week I think. I haven't heard him mentioned anywhere. He may not be an all-pro but he is better than Hurd, I think.
TWill ...:lmao:

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
To anyone that does not understand this move, we need to stop using Elliott so much. He is going to break down. This is a step in that direction.

Cowboyny

Reaction score
Really hope this is less about Zeke being healthy and more about upgrading Rod Smith who in my opinion has been a total disappointment. The team doesn't seem to trust him, as he comes in for a play or two, never a series, like other backs in the past.

Carson

Reaction score
Really hope this is less about Zeke being healthy and more about upgrading Rod Smith who in my opinion has been a total disappointment. The team doesn't seem to trust him, as he comes in for a play or two, never a series, like other backs in the past.

I believe it’s more of a “give Zeke rest” if we happen to clinch this weekend

csirl

Reaction score
Just out of curiosity. Does anyone know if they get a pay raise when they go from practice squad, to active roster? Also, does it impact the cap at all? I admit, I've always liked this guy.

Yes, usually they do - active roster minumum salary is higher than the standard practise squad salary. Teams can pay PS players more than the standard, but most PS players are on PS standard or a little bit more than PS standard salary.

Chrispierce

Reaction score
Well,my hope is that he can help on that woeful STs unit. They don’t get returns,and give up returns. So while it’s bad news Swaim isn’t coming back for the year,it’s good news that Jackson can improve some other areas for you.

exciter

Reaction score
Got ired after a relapse with his foot in like week 4 maybe, couple of weeks before the suspension was even confirmed!

exciter

Reaction score
With the expectations of Gallup in his 2nd season, a priority on resigning Cooper and a desire by management to resign Beasley, I'm guessing both Williams and Hurd will be released in the offseason. They're not gonna pay those 2 that to be the #4 and 5 receiver respectively!

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Hurd?

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

Heson ir

joshjwp

Reaction score
Was wondering about why, if we lose a TE we get another position, mate. And there was that initial that, is he a Whaa?
So back off, I can tell you had cabbage for dinner ....

I thought you were asking why they are bringing up another TE when we don't use the position anyway. I was just trying to help clarify for you that we weren't. The saltiness is unnecessary. After trying to decipher your response I'm not sure we are even speaking the same language though.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
I thought you were asking why they are bringing up another TE when we don't use the position anyway. I was just trying to help clarify for you that we weren't. The saltiness is unnecessary. After trying to decipher your response I'm not sure we are even speaking the same language though.
Salty, I'll give you salty!
My mistake. Turnips not cabbage! London Boy!