Twitter: Cowboys currently have highest-rated offense in the NFL

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
That's all fancy smancy, but until they learn not to take the foot off the gas pedal they're going to get embarrassed sooner than later.

Panthers game was almost an implosion instead of an explosion.

CarolinaFathead

Reaction score
We are legitimately loaded. We have to get an appearance in the NFCCG or I’m going to be disappointed as a fan. I mean, losing that game will certainly be disappointing but I think not making that game will be short of this team’s potential. I have the same feeling with this team that I had with the 92 team. The whole year we looked unstoppable but the Niners looked good too and were the favorites to goto the SB. Given we had such a break out year with the defense, I was happy to make it to the NCFCG. Winning that game was such a huge high.

Right now I think there are 3 teams better than us in the NFC: AZ, TB, and LAR with the possible addition of GB as well.

Fingers crossed we stay healthy and keep it rolling and can surprise like ‘92 and start something special here.

plasticman

Reaction score
A team wins when they score more points than their opponent and not when they receive a higher grade from PFF.

The Cardinals have more yardage and points than any other team in the NFL. Their offense is not rated #1, their offense is #1.

Reaction score
It all hinges on our defense.....
The narrative before the season was if you just let the offense do their thing and the defense can just be competant, the Cowboys should win a lot of games.

So far, so good. But the defense needs to tighten up. Too many chunk plays.

But I think Quinn will have them playing better in the back half of the season than they are now

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
The narrative before the season was if you just let the offense do their thing and the defense can just be competant, the Cowboys should win a lot of games.

So far, so good. But the defense needs to tighten up. Too many chunk plays.

But I think Quinn will have them playing better in the back half of the season than they are now
I agree. The total run yardage is nice, but the YPC is not, which is indicative of not a stout Run D.

There are players coming back, not the least is DLaw who is an Ace in the run D so I look for more improvement as the season progresses.

willia451

Reaction score
It's like 2016 all over again!!!

God. I hope not. 2016 was all flash. And no substance. Remember what happened against GB?

But so far this feels a little different to me. We'll see where it goes.

I'm still waiting to see one thing happen. Then I'll be completely on board.