Cowboys customized casket

tyke1doe

Reaction score
The last thing I want to be thinking about when I leave this earth is the Cowboys.
Into "thy" hands I commit my spirit.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Hell no. I've been a Cowboy fan for over 50 years, but I would rather people leave my funeral talking about how much I loved my family, not how much I loved the Cowboys.

Loving one's family is, without a doubt a much more natural occurrence than loving the Cowboys! :omg:
Loving the Cowboys is surely a supernatural thing that requires the patience of a Divine Creature. :grin:

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
The last thing I want to be thinking about when I leave this earth is the Cowboys.
Into "thy" hands I commit my spirit.

Since you put it that way, I'd definitely prefer to commend my spirit to God than the Jones family! That's a no-brainer for sure!:thumbup:

Last edited:

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Just a small pot for me....

It's usually true that the survivors appreciate the savings, as opposed to the much more costly options.

Either way, you're history! As long as your departure is handled respectfully, it's all you can ask for. ;)

Last edited:

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Don't let Rowdy anywhere near the body!
p7QuDeT.jpg

Mannix

Reaction score
Don't let Rowdy anywhere near the body!

I still remember what an A Clown he made of himself at Bob Hayes ROH induction...his big dumb goofy head somehow made it right up to the spot in the stadium where the name was being uncovered, and then acted as if he had equal billing in the whole deal. :facepalm: