Cowboys cut Nick Ralston

conner01

Reaction score
Ralston is only the beginning once you consider the number of players soon returning off IR. Players like Will Grier, Simi Fehoku, Jeremy Sprinkle, Azur Kamara, and Maurice Canady have to be feeling a bit uneasy.
Grier I don’t see getting cut
Maybe rush

Reactions: BAT

Mr_437

Reaction score
Hope to see you on PS again, Nick. Last guy, who hit the wire got scooped up, but how many teams would want a FB?

DenCWBY

Reaction score
He will be missed on special teams particularly the return team. His ability to take on multiple defenders in space running downfield is remarkable.

Patriots coverage was very good. We lost yardage on punt returns. We did have modest success on kickoffs.
Good points. Many are busy looking at the "play making" positions on offense and defense and overlook the ST plays that can help our field position and scoring on both sides of the ball. I love and respect a great ST play.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
:lmao2:
That was quick.

LOOOL!!!!

I knew it was coming! Questioned why they even signed Ralston last week when we never use a FB nowadays, McGovern has been a much better FB at the goal line, plus roster spots were going to be needed to make room for better players coming back from injury.

What a bunch of dummies! Cowboys gave away much needed cap space to someone they didn't need nor used.
:facepalm: