News: Cowboys DE Bradlee Anae added to Covid List

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
Too bad for Anae. Good opportunities to play and shine like this are few and far between.

Azur Kamara and Anae are pretty much neck and neck fighting for a position on the roster and playing time.

Good luck to Azur.

johneric8

Reaction score
Well, I will be praying for his health, but he hasn't helped us at all thus far so I ain't worried.

Mr_437

Reaction score
Damn, damn, damn...ok Azur your up this week. Also, call up Speaks or somebody on PS. If Rondell Carter had stuck around he'd be getting plenty reps, oh well.

Reactions: CWR

speedkilz88

Reaction score
Damn, damn, damn...ok Azur your up this week. Also, call up Speaks or somebody on PS. If Rondell Carter had stuck around he'd be getting plenty reps, oh well.
They could sign him off their practice squad just as well if they wanted.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
always seem it is 1 position that takes multiple hits. Last season not 1 OT, both OT then a backup OT. This season DE. Injuries are one thing but hitting all at 1 spot that is tough

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
So the ends Monday night looks like Gregory, Basham, Kamara, and Golston. Parsons can play there again too, but with Neal out he may be needed at LB.

fivetwos

Reaction score
This is what I mean....

No more Panther injury celebration threads please.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
The team has been hit harder this season than last season. The jab in the arm has provided a sense of security and everyone has let their guard down. Everyone hasn’t been as careful this year.

quickccc

Reaction score
i wonder where we rank among NFL teams with CoVid 19 number of cases and games missed ..?