Twitter: Cowboys declined 3 trade offers to stand and take Lamb

vnick

Reaction score
Unless we felt we could trade down and still grab Chaisson, I wouldn't have done it. Trading with Philly or Minnesota would have cost us the other guy we would want too, so unless they were offering a 2021 first as well as their 2020 first, I am glad we passed.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
No idea on the offers, but it's heavily reported that both Minnesota and Philadelphia were desperately trying to move up. No idea on the third team.

No question in my mind the Eagles were one of the teams (lol)

NorthTexan95

Reaction score
I think it depends on what teams wanted the pick. It was either a 2nd and a 3rd or a 1st and a 3rd I believe.

It depends on how far down the Cowboys would have to go but the price to move wasn't steep. The only 2nd and 3rd round picks dealt were by New England who did not get a 1st round pick back. All those trades of first picks only netted teams 4th round picks and later.

Carson

Reaction score
Yeah, no thank you. Unless it was a blow your socks off deal, you take Lamb and run with i

It depends on how far down the Cowboys would have to go but the price to move wasn't steep. The only 2nd and 3rd round picks dealt were by New England who did not get a 1st round pick back. All those trades of first picks only netted teams 4th round picks and later.

Not worth it to me.

Still have a 2nd,3rd,4th, Two 5ths and a 7. Flip the 5 for a 6 and just take a pick each round.

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
I absolutely would have loved a trade down but you can’t pass on Lamb unless it was a ridiculous offer

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
Pretty hard to move back there, if they do they lose Chaisson as well.

It sounded like he was the pick if Lamb doesn't fall based on Jerry's comments at the PC.

ultron

Reaction score
Only offer I would of been interested in is Jamal Adams.
I was thinking the same thing, all the players taken after we picked Lamb don’t WOW me at all. However I am shocked at how much talent is still left in this draft - we’re almost guaranteed to get a ‘1st round talent’ in the 2nd round, I posted a list of available players on here last night!