Cowboys' DeMarcus Lawrence in store for another great season

blueblood70

Reaction score
Lawrence is great at doing the dirty work that doesn't always show up on the stat sheet. He's one guy you can say cares about stopping the run and delivers. But his days of being a major threat to the QB are over. If having help from Parsons didn't rejuvenate that threat, it's not coming back. Still a very valuable player for what he does and I'm happy we still have him. Gotta start thinking about his replacement though.
As much as I can agree with you on most of that dude you watched the game he does put pressure on the quarterback he is a threat I've seen him knock down more balls this year than I believe most anybody else on the team you know when he knows he can't get there he knows when to stop and hit the ball he's a lot better player he's definitely underrated here he may not be the high sack guy but he's a high pressure guy if you don't think the pressures are affecting the quarterback and being a threat along with him knocking balls down and making the quarterback maybe not come his way when trying to bail out from Parsons that hesitation gets somebody else a sack.. He's always been underrated here the man's a three down pass rusher he's better than Parsons because of that maybe Parsons will grow into that and I know Parsons are more elite type pass rusher but just as a three down player he's better IMO

beware_d-ware

Reaction score
I've said it for a while, but DLaw is a fan IQ test.

If you say he sucks, you're looking at box scores and not looking at games.

beware_d-ware

Reaction score
I think he is a very good player, reminds me of Greg Ellis. Very technically sound, good motor, but doesn't have the elite pass rushing skills people want to see.
People don't talk about it, but Greg Ellis is 3rd on the Cowboys all-time sack list. Behind only Ware and Jim Jeffcoat.

Ellis will eternally get crap for being "not Randy Moss", but he had a better career than fans think.

shabazz

Reaction score
He said that about the team in general, not himself. If you actually watch the game he was one of the few players who actually showed up. That was a bad comment but I'm sure he is searching for answers to the inexplicable no-show most of the team did against GB just like the rest of us.
And Parsons refuted that comment so it just speaks more to the disfunction here.

Lawrence and Parsons are supposed to be the leaders of the defense so WTH?