Draft Day ***Cowboys Draft DAY THREE***

Status
Not open for further replies.

bewp7

Reaction score
cade york and calvin austin are two i hope cowboys maybe get today!

a kicker and a play maker would fill two need!

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
I would like for us to go LB first in round 4. Preferably Brandon Smith from Penn State.

I'm in favor of tight end, but I could live with linebacker because I think the tight end group is deeper. I guess it depends if the tight ends come flying off the board. The fallback for me, though, is Wydermyer. I think because of his speed, he won't go until the fifth, but he might turn out to be one of the better TEs taken.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
I'm in favor of tight end, but I could live with linebacker because I think the tight end group is deeper. I guess it depends if the tight ends come flying off the board. The fallback for me, though, is Wydermyer. I think because of his speed, he won't go until the fifth, but he might turn out to be one of the better TEs taken.

I'm really starting to think Hitchens is the fall back plan........

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score

If tight ends start running off the board, then I'd want Grant from SMU. That said, I think we can wait till the 5th on TE. I think the pickings on LB won't be as good in round 5 as TE.

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
We have had one 5th round pick make any impact the last 20 years in Orlando Scandrick.

Package them and get some actual day two talent that can contribute.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Tight end run starting early.

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
Twitter is going to be so ahead of the telecast.

TE run is now starting.

Status
Not open for further replies.