Draft Day ***Cowboys Draft DAY THREE***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kolemmitt

Reaction score
I'm going to pound the table for Khalil Shakir WR Boise St. .........He's better than the Tolbert kid we got in the 3rd. :popcorn:

I'm not sure if he is better than Tolbert, but the last time we took a WR in the 3rd and then double-dipped at WR with another Boise WR on day 3, it turned out really well for us.. If Shakir is still there in the 5th, we need to take him. It's not like our WR room is overflowing with talent after the top 2.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Although I like Likely, I'm going to say the pick will be Kolar if he makes it to us.

Sounds like you think Likely is unlikely.....

animaniacs-yakko.gif

DFWJC

Reaction score
I say Isaiah Likely
Yeah, looking at who is drafting, these two remaing QB could fall further
I think Howell has eventual quality starting “potential” . Worth the very low cost for some team

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
I'm not sure if he is better than Tolbert, but the last time we took a WR in the 3rd and the double-dipped at WR with another Boise WR on day 3, it turned out really well for us.. If Shakir is still there in the 5th, we need to take him. It's not like our WR room is overflowing with talent after the top 2.
What about Doubs? I'd love to get him.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
This might not be popular, but even if we do draft Kolar, I'd draft Wydermyer late. Maybe trade down some in the fifth to pick up another pick and take him since I'd still like some LBs and DTs and a kicker (which we probably won't take).

Nothing wrong with competition for both McKeon and Sprinkle since they both can be upgraded.

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
I would go with either Kolar or Wooten. Part of me feels like Wooten could be an eventual centerfielder as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.