Draft Day ***Cowboys Draft DAY TWO***

Status
Not open for further replies.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Man, my hope of Travis Jones being there is closer to coming true. Only to be dashed, I'm sure, by Dallas who won't take him because he doesn't have position flex.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Why does everyone hate that guy?

Is there something I have not heard?
Word was questionable effort at times, but that happens a lot in college where stars play many more downs than in an NFLrotation.

nalam

The realist
Reaction score
I’m not a fan of any of the pass rushers who are left….I don’t see them contributing much to our vet group. The kid from USC is strictly a speed guy who abused TEs but was often stymied by OTs and brought little to t.he run game. Take a WR who would be starting and contributing day one.
WRs take time to develop.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
OK good ....... the way people were acting I was wondering if he had some skeletons i have not heard about.

From Bob McGinn....

SCOUTS’ NIGHTMARE
Sam Williams, Mississippi: Has been charged with sexual battery on two different occasions but each time charges were dropped. The university suspended him for two months in summer 2020 after one of the arrests. In high school, he was kicked out of school for an incident in which a knife was involved. Williams (6-3 ½, 258, 4.56) scored 21 on the Wonderlic and had 12 ½ sacks in ’21, including an impressive performance against Alabama LT Evan Neal. One team removed him from its draft board. “He’s got second- or third-round ability,” said one scout. “But he has the worst intangibles ever.”

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
The one drawback of the draft being in Las Vegas is that it's encouraging Jerry to gamble with picks....and not the way we want.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
If Nakobe Dean is there I’m taking him. He’s the best defensive player in the draft.
I like LB, but so many questions whether his game translates to NFL. He has to beat the offense to the point of attack because his short arms make it hard to get off blocks.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Malik Willis is scratching his head

Willis, Corral, Howell, Ridder
Great low risk chance for any needy teams at this stage….and especially if they drop to below the 2nd round.
Nice lotto tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.