Draft Day ***Cowboys Draft DAY TWO***

Status
Not open for further replies.

tm1119

Reaction score
I think it’s very obvious this team went into the draft with a plan…and refused to deviate from the plan regardless of who was on the board, as long as their guy was still there

stilltheguru

Reaction score
Absolutely.
I am not getting exciting about any NT's any longer, this franchise just doesn't prioritize the position. Nothing against Sam Williams as he is a good prospect, but they should of taking Travis Jones.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
I haven't looked at the games, but Sam Williams registered 11 tackles, 3 sacks against Bama and Mississippi State this past season.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
Teams were avoiding him due to the sexual assault charge, and a couple other things. He’s a strong DE though if he can walk the straight and narrow

Walter Football:

"He's a super talented player," said an area scout. "Talent-wise, he's got it. He's at worst a second-round talent, but he has first-round traits. But he has a lot of character concerns, and some is real bad with lots of maturity issues. My team probably will rule him out, but I would bet someone takes a chance on him late Day 2."
Have Parsons baby sit him!!!!

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Im sure they had Williams way up their board and they are pumped to get him.

But man, why is every team passing on Nakobe Dean and Travis Jones?
Either one would've sounded so good

I'd say at this point that Dean is going to be there a while. Jones is a two-down player and I think he'll be gone before our next pick. Of course, even if he isn't, we wouldn't take him.

shabazz

Reaction score
There lies our hope... I wish Elon Musk would get a bug for Football. Not gonna happen but I digress...

if he did, the first order of business would be to get rid of Goodell and the other stooges that bend to the whim of groups that don’t even watch the game

Status
Not open for further replies.