Draft Day ***Cowboys Draft DAY TWO***

Status
Not open for further replies.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
No. I would have drafted Johnson and Jones. Like I said if you read my comment. Instead you choose to try and act like a child. Have at it hoss
So you would have traded up for Johnson? Jones is still available as of my post.

phildadon86

Reaction score
Ya, I am constantly amazed at the outrage exhibited by the same usual suspect no matter what. How anyone can be upset that Dallas got a guy with that size and 4.4 speed off the edge....

Comical really.
Comical? He was charged with sexual assault. My issue isn’t with his talent. If you’re referring to me.

Carson

Reaction score
Why would Cowboys opponents ever want to pass? All they have to do is run by, run through, and run over this Ciwboys defense.

And now they have Sam Williams? He is terrible against the run and can be bullied on running plays.

So far in this draft the Cowboys are batting a thousand for players that have been suspended in college. This time it wasn't for participating in a brawl on the field like Smith. This one only had to do with sexual assault. Eventually the woman decided to drop the charges. Maybe he was innocent. Maybe he only used poor judgment to get into those circumstances.

This draft so far is suspect. Yeah, the Cowboys need to be tougher,
Your last statement sums up Williams and Smith. Tough, gritty hard hitting kids

Kingofholland

Reaction score
The Cowboys are targeting raw talent and athleticism. Both of their picks could be the best at their position in this draft but need seasoning and a lot of coaching. I like the selections thus far.

blueblood70

Reaction score
I still can’t believe no one drafted the quarterbacks yet. Hopefully one of these defensive tackles falls to the 3rd round.
isn't it ironic most fan including myself said take Linderbuam at 24 and dean at 56 yet both are dropping like rocks..i mean both maybe good payers but the fans aren't gms and ill trust the FO for these picks until they bust,,maybe they have far more upside then fans can see..

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
Pretty amazing how these teams hate this QB class.

Ken

Reaction score
CBS Sports has him rated as the #66 prospect so by their account we took him about where he should have been taken. Kipper is terrible so I put very little credibility in anything he says.
Yes...they loved him and he wouldnt have come close to 88 in all likelyhood.

I like the pick without seeing much on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.