Draft Day ***Cowboys Draft DAY TWO***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adreme

Reaction score
And this is after Ozzie Newsome left as GM. Or is he still in the front office somewhere.

It is weird but he basically just took the job that their current GM used to have. Basically the succession plan was for Ozzie to step back into the number 2 role and let his chosen successor be the number 1 while he advises from the number 2 role. Think the joke is the only difference in the draft room is they swapped chairs.

phildadon86

Reaction score
lol nice waste of 3rd round pick

if a 1st round talent fall this far for every single team to pass at least 1 time some 3+ there is very good reason
Lol. Yeah. I hope you have this energy when dean is blowing up plays against the cowboys for years to come. Kid is a beast

glimmerman

Reaction score
People are saying take a WR. NO. Is there a starter O-Line left right now.. I give up on DT again..

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Dean is an Eagle...reminds me of Sam Mills. Hopefully he doesn't have the same kind of career.

mardwin

Reaction score
I just watched an Ian Rapaport video on Dean. He apparently has a bicepts strain and opted to not have surgery.........which is turning into the worst decision of his life.

Eagles took the bet, Dallas takes a bet on a guy with a back neck and another with nerve damage in rounds 1 and 2 but know they are concerned about a bicep injury.

UncleRico

Reaction score
lol nice waste of 3rd round pick

if a 1st round talent fall this far for every single team to pass at least 1 time some 3+ there is very good reason
I’ve watched Dean a lot and followed his career. He’s a sure thing IMO. He will be a very solid LB in the league

Kingofholland

Reaction score
Here's who was on the official visit list thats left and around this territory.

DTs: Perrion Winfrey

TEs: Jeremy Ruckert, Cade Otton

Status
Not open for further replies.