Draft Day ***Cowboys Draft DAY TWO***

Status
Not open for further replies.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
I feel like everyone in the NFC East just got a lot better........except us.

That seems like how a lot of our fans feel, and if you listen to the complainers, that's understandable. But reality is we don't know if that's the case. I mean, we've hit on some players that no one expected us to hit on and missed on some who everybody thought would be great. People need to relax because we don't know nothing at this point.

jujoboys

Reaction score
He sure doesn't play like a 4.7....something is incredibly off there.
I wonder if all those fans there are cheering their teams picks because they like the pick. As if they actually know who the player is.
or just cheering because they made a pick and are on TV.
if they do it like they do the on-site pregame shows they have someone there asking them to scream when the camera goes live on them.

Whiskey Cowboy

Reaction score
Ahh. Hadn't read that about him. Is it that bad?
No. I'm not sure where that's coming from but Winfrey did really well clogging up lanes and creating havoc in the backfield. He was inconsistent as a pass rusher at times but it seemed like he was always out there altering plays.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
At this point it should be fine. 4 5ths allow you back into the 4th if needed

I don't want less picks. I want more. I'm one of those who believe the more shots you take, especially late in the draft, the better chance you have of lucking into a player.

Status
Not open for further replies.