Cowboys Draft Show mock 3/28

rambo2

Reaction score
No trades.
They said it fell good for a trade back.
Latham, Thomas, Mims, Guyton, Frazier, Morgan, Latu all on the board. They all said they would trade back. Broaddus took Guyton. Then the Packers took Latu. I would lean for Brian Thomas Jr..

rambo2

Reaction score
They had Fiske going 31 to the 49ers and Brian Thomas Jr. going 32 to the Chiefs. Those are 2 guys that I want. Latham falls to the 2nd round.

rambo2

Reaction score
I would take BTJ. No doubt about it.
I think that there is chance that might happen. Depending how high they are on him. That very well could give them another Lamb type receiver. That would make them better at receiver over last year for sure when you subtract Gallup and add Thomas.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Did they get a top 10 prospect to fall to the Cowboys like they did with Bejon Robinson in last year’s mock. :facepalm: :rolleyes:

JeffInDC

Reaction score
I feel like Brian Thomas Jr. or Fiske would be excellent players. I'll hate it if the 49ers get one of them.
I’ll see your pick of Fiske and add his 1T teammate Lovett in the 5th or 6th - that duo would do quite well I believe. Lovett is hard to move…

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
No trades.
They said it fell good for a trade back.
Latham, Thomas, Mims, Guyton, Frazier, Morgan, Latu all on the board. They all said they would trade back. Broaddus took Guyton. Then the Packers took Latu. I would lean for Brian Thomas Jr..
I would have taken Latham or Mims and not blinked twice.

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
I’m surprised there’s no Chop Robinson chatter. If he’s there @24 he should strongly be considered. Tank will be gone after this season. DE is a sneaky need and Robinson has elite traits I see a Daniel Hunter type player.

Landryhat73

Reaction score
Think I would take the chance on Mims. I know it’s risky but so in Guyton - both don’t have a lot of experience. They just have to feel confident in him staying healthy.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
I told you who fell.
Good lord Broaddus. He wants the Cowboys to draft a center so bad that he takes the worst graded offensive tackle and lets Green Bay draft Mims because he is worried about his lack of playing time. :facepalm: They have Thomas to KC. :rolleyes:

Malhavoc

Reaction score
Good lord Broaddus. He wants the Cowboys to draft a center so bad that he takes the worst graded offensive tackle and lets Green Bay draft Mims because he is worried about his lack of playing time. :facepalm: They have Thomas to KC. :rolleyes:
I think if it’s between Mims and Guyton they would take Mims. He might be too freakish to pass up.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
I think if it’s between Mims and Guyton they would take Mims. He might be too freakish to pass up.
Ole Crusty Broaddus wants the experience. He keeps comparing Guyton to Flozell Adams. Mims is more like Tyron.