Cowboys elevate RB Malik Davis and DT Carl Davis to active roster

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

The Cowboys are elevating DT Carl Davis and RB Malik Davis from the practice squad, per a source. With Johnathan Hankins out Carl Davis’ 335-pound frame is needed. With the expected rain, Cowboys wanted another inside runner in Malik Davis with Tony Pollard, Rico Dowdle.

rambo2

Reaction score
I hope they give Davis some carries. He is fresh and hungry.

Mr_437

Reaction score
Maybe running the ball vs (19th rush defense) BUF is the gameplan, so MM needs to add another RB. Maybe we don't get to see it, but if McCarthy is going to bully opposing Front 7s the rest of the way I'd like to see Hunter Luepke (6'1, 238) at RB a little bit.

Hopefully Carl Davis can help anchor this Defense for a few weeks.

Mr_437

Reaction score
I hope they give Davis some carries. He is fresh and hungry.

Going to hand it off to all three backs
If Dallas Offense could add a good run game committee to go with the dominate passing attack look out. The way Tyron n Tyler Smith are blocking, most run plays should be going there way especially close to paydirt.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score

The Cowboys are elevating DT Carl Davis and RB Malik Davis from the practice squad, per a source. With Johnathan Hankins out Carl Davis’ 335-pound frame is needed. With the expected rain, Cowboys wanted another inside runner in Malik Davis with Tony Pollard, Rico Dowdle.

Good moves.