Cowboys elevate RB Malik Davis and DT Carl Davis to active roster

plymkr

Reaction score

The Cowboys are elevating DT Carl Davis and RB Malik Davis from the practice squad, per a source. With Johnathan Hankins out Carl Davis’ 335-pound frame is needed. With the expected rain, Cowboys wanted another inside runner in Malik Davis with Tony Pollard, Rico Dowdle.

I’m having a sneaky suspicion that Deuce Vaughn is not going to set the league on fire. At least not this year. I’m hoping he makes a sophomore jump. I do like Malik Davis, always did. I hope he makes the most of the opportunity. No clue who the other Davis is but I hope he introduces himself to the Bills offense tomorrow.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
Putting Tony Pollard on notice :laugh:

Could be an indication of a heavy dose and ground and pound. Going to hand it off to all three backs.
Go Cowboys :flagwave:
I don't agree. Puts Deuce on notice more than Pollard. He was supposed to be the #3 this year, but Malik getting it when we need more run support.

tunahelper

Reaction score

The Cowboys are elevating DT Carl Davis and RB Malik Davis from the practice squad, per a source. With Johnathan Hankins out Carl Davis’ 335-pound frame is needed. With the expected rain, Cowboys wanted another inside runner in Malik Davis with Tony Pollard, Rico Dowdle.

MM gonna play some muscle football.

32BellyOption

Reaction score
" Expected Rain " ... uuugh ! Typical Buffao ... Why can't these owners build new stadiums with retractable roofs that
is versatile vs the weather elements ?

One would think they'd want that to even have a chance at hosting a Super Bowl
(ala Detroit, Indianapolis and Minnesota as past SB hosts)
Inclement weather creates an advantage for them. Visiting teams hate seeing a December trip to Buffalo on their schedule.

Brooksey

Reaction score

Run the ball and stop the run. Bills 20th against the run, 10th against the pass, we should be able to move either way.

The key today on the road is no Turnovers!