Twitter: Cowboys entire practice to air live tonight from 6-8p CDT

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Zuckerburg>Jerry Jones
:omg::omg::omg:

personal memo:ATT:

Moose and Rocko are slated to arrive at &%*redacted & %#% and deliver unto you operative Melon, a rather large package codenamed:Z
I trust this,like the other business transactions we've conducted in the past shall be handled in the same discreet manner as the other's you've flawlessly handled for me in the past with your septic tank installation sideline casing-liner business .
Sincerely , with love and admiration,,,J W Jones.
;)

Them

Reaction score
man...that was so great to see!...football again!... I didn't know where to watch it on TV, the feed was terrible at DC.com...
A big shoutout and thanks to Woodysgirl for the "heads up on the practice," and to Tobal for "the video feed!."
:clap:

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
They are really trying to talk up Charlton.

Kavika Pittman comes to mind...

Wasn't impressed @ all. Guy needs to hit the weight room. Was way skinnier than I remember. Quick someone put him on the Zeke Elliott diet...:rolleyes:

And the most impressive player in the scrimmage by far was Kellen Moore. Just keeps throwing TDs while Prescott continues to throw into coverage....and INTS.

Prescott making Byron Jones look passible as a legit FS:lmao2:

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score

Wasn't impressed @ all. Guy needs to hit the weight room. Was way skinnier than I remember. Quick someone put him on the Zeke Elliott diet...:rolleyes:

And the most impressive player in the scrimmage by far was Kellen Moore. Just keeps throwing TDs while Prescott continues to throw into coverage....and INTS.

Awesome, Moore is the practice hero.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Through six practices, the Cowboys have practiced in front of 28,249 fans, including 7,671 on Sunday. Through six practices a year ago, the Cowboys practiced in front of 18,045 fans. Call it the power of a 13-3 record in 2016 in full effect with the early crowds.

Jstopper

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

Do you believe half the crap that you spew out?