Twitter: Cowboys expected to go RB in Round 2 and Washington expected to take QB Daniels

J12B

Reaction score

Apparently this twitter account has a lot of inside knowledge and breaks news before Schefter does.

He posted about the St. Brown deal a day before it was announced.

Carter

Reaction score
Me and the rest of the world could have predicted this too. Cowboys are terrible hiding what they do in the Draft.

You can already preorder your Jonathan Brooks jerseys

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
So BPA right out the door, drafting for need is what has troubled this franchise since Jimmy left.

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
Me and the rest of the world could have predicted this too. Cowboys are terrible hiding what they do in the Draft.

You can already preorder your Jonathan Brooks jerseys
I mean last year it was said we were going to draft La Porta or Mayer in the first and we ended up taking a DT which is something we hadnt done in decades

Carter

Reaction score
I mean last year it was said we were going to draft La Porta or Mayer in the first and we ended up taking a DT which is something we hadnt done in decades
It was clear that the Cowboys wanted to take TE Dalton Kincaid with their pick. They were attached to him all process long than tried to hide it late. The Bills knew it and jumped infront to pick him just before the Cowboys Pick.

You could see the reactions in the War Room at that point. Mazi was a backup option and a terrible one so far.

Flamma

Reaction score
It was clear that the Cowboys wanted to take TE Dalton Kincaid with their pick. They were attached to him all process long than tried to hide it late. The Bills knew it and jumped infront to pick him just before the Cowboys Pick.

You could see the reactions in the War Room at that point. Mazi was a backup option and a terrible one so far.
If anyone wants Brooks, that's all they'll have to do this year as well.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
If the Cowboys draft a running back in the second round that player will be a rookie of the year candidate and make our team better. You can pretty much guarantee that.

Carson

Reaction score
If the Cowboys draft a running back in the second round that player will be a rookie of the year candidate and make our team better. You can pretty much guarantee that.
I think Brooks will miss some / most of camp. He likely starts slow and starts flashing around thanksgiving

Flamma

Reaction score
I think Brooks will miss some / most of camp. He likely starts slow and starts flashing around thanksgiving
I know Jerry has a few screws loose at this point. But I hope he doesn't go full artard.

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score

Disagree. Their reactions in the war room say otherwise

baltcowboy

Reaction score
I am hearing Washington wants to get back into the first round to get a left tackle. Would they give us their two 2nd round picks to accomplish that? With three second round picks we could actually get everything we we want offensively.

MonsterD

Quota outta absentia
Reaction score
Have heard very consistently that no RB is worth even a 2nd round pick in this draft. But the Cowboys are in a desperate position so over drafting it will be.