Twitter: Cowboys expected to go RB in Round 2 and Washington expected to take QB Daniels

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Me and the rest of the world could have predicted this too. Cowboys are terrible hiding what they do in the Draft.

You can already preorder your Jonathan Brooks jerseys
I don't have a problem with RB in the second round if Brooks or Benson is there. If not and we force the pick, I would not be happy with that.

Daillest88

Reaction score
Considering they f up the 2nd round pick so much, Atleast taking a RB in the 2nd round will be an immediate impact player. I’m hoping benson

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
LOL. They basically have said they are going to. This team thinks they are smokescreen experts, then do exactly what they say they will
Jerry's not good at smokescreens. But he's an expert at dumbscreens ,,, although it's probably more accurate to refer to them as ummscreens.

morasp

Reaction score
RBs are making a comeback. Three of the teams in the conference championships this year had one or two that were taken in the first two rounds. We've taken one in the last 10 drafts and two others on day three.

DasTex

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Did we finally identify the liquor store employee???

J12B

Reaction score
This account was accurate besides Chiefs taking Tackle when they took Worthy.

Their board of tackles were probably wiped clean and went with plan B.

Guess with us adding a 3rd we may not feel the need to HAVE to take a RB at 56.

We shall see.

Proof

Reaction score
Disagree. Their reactions in the war room say otherwise
they were never tied to him. mockdrafters made him a popular pick, they clearly had either ideas, and ultimately la porta was their te 1. the rest is fan fic

TwistedL0g1k

Reaction score
The one legged Brooks will be off the board before Dallas picks in round 2. Benson has size and speed and might be available, but I'll bet he's off the board too. Everyone knows Dallas is desperate at RB.

fivetwos

Reaction score
This is exactly why I have no confidence in them having any type of plan….

They knew they would let go of both Elliott and Pollard in consecutive years, yet felt it was better to draft WR depth and tweener DL than be ahead of the position.

Now they have forced themselves into having to take a RB in an awful class. There were several available in FA to compensate, but nope.

TheSport78

The Excellence of Execution
Reaction score
Cowboys will sign Zeke for the beginning of the season and Brooks will take over midway through.