Cowboys facing 1-3 start

I just now saw the line.

That concerns me. Just begging people to take Dallas. Tells me Houston comes out and looks like a different team than they have thus far.
 
I had this game down as a loss as we started the season and I don’t see any reason to feel differently today. The Texans are worse than expected but their defense is still scary.
 
It seems like the Cowboys have bad luck with AFC teams. In any case, it is still early and while losing 3 of 4 seems like a nail in the proverbial coffin, There is still time to go on a run and get in the hunt.

I think with Porter, and some luck on the health front, they could win 10 games and make the playoffs. But I still think the ball and chain on this team is Schottenheimer - and Parker right now.
 
I mean, I never expected this team to make the playoffs. If you did, you set yourself up for disappointment.

I just watch them and enjoy them. If we win, great.
 
Ok getting my calculator out just to double check......yes you are correct.

But I also checked and we could be facing a 2-2 start.
Or even 1-2-1

But this thread is focused on concerns and prospects of falling to 1-3.

Which I don’t think it totally derails season, schedule is fairly favorable moving forward next couple weeks.
 

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,079
Messages
14,661,465
Members
24,226
Latest member
Dorsett99Yards
Back
Top