Twitter: Cowboys-Falcons Post Game Tweets 09/20

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
If I'm a die-hard Falcons fan, I'm on suicide watch for a few days
My cousin's husband is. He does highlights and replays for a living. luckily for him he had to work today or we were going to be watching the game together. i have not heard from him lol.

plymkr

Reaction score

I'm really impressed with CJ on the concentration and awareness to let it go 10 yards and then jump on it. Talk about patience and smart football.

Still have no clue what the Falcons were doing. Maybe they were playing hot potato. They avoided the ball like it was infected with something. But CJ made an impressive play.

plymkr

Reaction score

That's cool Gallup posted this. I also like how Amari told CeeDee to look up at the scoreboard to see his 100 yard game. It's exciting to see the players want each other to succeed. I'm happy for Dak. As I stated in another thread, love him or hate him, he balled out today. I'm happy for him and I'm happy his record setting day gave us a W.

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
I'm really impressed with CJ on the concentration and awareness to let it go 10 yards and then jump on it. Talk about patience and smart football.

Still have no clue what the Falcons were doing. Maybe they were playing hot potato. They avoided the ball like it was infected with something. But CJ made an impressive play.
They were practicing social distancing........ :D

GhostOfPelluer

Reaction score
Atlanta's defense is probably worse than ours esp after the injuries.
Same ra ra ra stuff you sold last season after our first 3 games against woof woof defenses.
Let's see by mid-season if you can show your face here as I have a feeling it will be a tough visit for you by then!
Now, let's thank the NFL and the Atlanta Falcons for giving us our first win of the season!
baghdad-bob.jpg