Cowboys fan question

RealCowboyfan

Championship
Reaction score
With the offseason we been having so far, what is really expected of the Dallas Cowboys?

Me personally, I expect the Cowboys to win a superbowl if they could address all needs in free agency and get the best players in the draft..

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
You trying to set a record for most threads started in a day?

1fisher

Reaction score
BigDFan5 said:
hmm maybe i should try that

just reply like some folks..... Nice post..... thanks!

That will get your count up there quick!:laugh2:

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
1fisher said:
just reply like some folks..... Nice post..... thanks!

That will get your count up there quick!:laugh2:

I like to use the :hammer: alot lol

1fisher

Reaction score
RealCowboyfan said:
With the offseason we been having so far, what is really expected of the Dallas Cowboys?

Me personally, I expect the Cowboys to win a superbowl if they could address all needs in free agency and get the best players in the draft..

Most teams would be contenders if they filled their needs in FA and the best players available in the draft:eek: ..... except the Commanders, of course!

:lmao2: :lmao2:

RealCowboyfan

Championship
Reaction score
BigDFan5 said:
You trying to set a record for most threads started in a day?

wow excuse me.. I never knew getting post meant anything.. Honestly what am I accomplishing getting post...Nothing..

Im not trippin off of no post... don't take the board seriously, im just a Cowboy fan just conversating that's all...

t.o.boys81

Reaction score
I do excpect Dallas to contend for a Super Bowl next year. I'm with you on that one.:trophy:

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
RealCowboyfan said:
wow excuse me.. I never knew getting post meant anything.. Honestly what is im accomplish getting post...Nothing..

Im not trippin off of no post... don't take the board seriously, im just a Cowboy fan just conversating that's all...

Ok I was making a joke at first, but I must asked what the heck does this post mean?

1fisher

Reaction score
RealCowboyfan said:
wow excuse me.. I never knew getting post meant anything.. Honestly what is im accomplish getting post...Nothing..

what is im :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2:

t.o.boys81

Reaction score
Wow, some people just need to get a life and grow up. It's ok if he wants to post and learn what other Cowboy fans are thinking.