Cowboys fan question

RealCowboyfan

Championship
Reaction score
t.o.boys81 said:
Wow, some people just need to get a life and grow up. It's ok if he wants to post and learn what other Cowboy fans are thinking.

naw they don't get that want you to act a fool with them... don't say anything to them...

wesleyc288

Believer
Reaction score
This has got to be The worst thread ever.......i just wasted 2 and a half minutes of my life

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
BigDFan5 said:
I agree :hammer: :laugh2:

How come that nail keeps popping back up? What kind of nail does that? Is that nail possessed? Can't the nail and hammer just be friends?

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
5Stars said:
How come that nail keeps popping back up? What kind of nail does that? Is that nail possessed? Can't the nail and hammer just be friends?

Its a magic nail that slept with the hammers favorite screwdriver and the hammer is out for revenge

dmq

If I'm so pretty, why am I available?
Reaction score
We are close. I think health will be the key. An offseason of doing nothing would have been fine if we just healed up Flozell, Rivera and saw last years rooks gain 10 lbs a piece. We aren't far away. Commanders and Giants will be good foes. Who ever wins the NFC East may win the SB.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
BigDFan5 said:
Its a magic nail that slept with the hammers favorite screwdriver and the hammer is out for revenge

Oh...now I understand! Is that screwdriver's name 'Phillip Head', by any chance? If so, stay away from that it, it's not a Regular screwdriver! :eek:

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Barring injuries, I'm predicting a 12-4, 13-3 season.

Why?

1. The Cowboys were 7-3 at one point last season paying games close to the vest. We didn't really unleash the offense with the exception of the Eagles game in Texas Stadium and the 49ers game because we had to play catchup. If we can get to 7-3 with an average offense and stout defense, imagine what we can do with another year of experience on defense and TO on offense. :eek:

2. We lost three games because of the kicking game. I suspect/expect we'll sign someone better than Cundiff and Wrong Way Jose.

3. Flozell Adams was hurt, but he'll be back. Our offensive line woes can't possibly be worse than last year.

4. Assuming we have an improved offensive line, we have a more explosive offense because of TO. And now with TO, teams can stack the line to blitz Drew. And give Drew any time behind center, and he can pick you a part.

5. I see the Cowboys jumping out to big leads, and then riding Julius Jones and a defense the remainder of the game. A defense that will be better.

6. DeMarcus Ware will be a year better. He had limited pass rushing moves and still recorded 8 sacks. I suspect he'll have a little more knowledge in his pass rushing arsenal and with teams playing from behind (I hope), it will force them into passing situations and more mistakes.

7. There is no clear cut favorite in the NFC. Seattle cold be considered the best team, but they just appear too soft for me. And assuming the Seahawks don't re-sign Hutchinson, that's going to be a major blow to that team.

8. The draft will bring in some more talent to augment what Parcells has already built.

Our season hinges on a better offensive line, improvement/growth on defense with our younger players and a kicking game. Oh, and of course, staying healthy.

If all of these factors are in place, I would be disappointed if the Cowboys didn't reach the NFC Championship Game. This is where I put them in Parcells' fourth season anyway.

1fisher

Reaction score
5Stars said:

you notice how the hammer is smiling and the nail sticks out his tongue.........

this thread has really gone to pot......:laugh2:

royhitshard

Reaction score
wesleyc288 said:
This has got to be The worst thread ever.......i just wasted 2 and a half minutes of my life
I must ready slower than you, I have wasted about 5 minutes. I want my minutes back!!!!:D