Cowboys fan stuck in Pittsburgh

Switz

Reaction score
hey guys huge cowboys fan stuck in Pittsburgh With all those IC light drinking Yinzers makes my stomach turn every football season.

anyway

I have trolled several steeler sites for years now under the name Switz(IE th only head coach to beat the steelers in a superbowl lol)

You will find they are WITH OUT question the DUMBEST fans in the NFL by far.. it's not even close

and finally we are playing them on the road in the cold... in a meaningful game

Seems some cowboys fans are having a party right across from Theresa Heinz Kerry field...

these guys are pissed... calling local news paper to report etc

That is a Steeler fan thing(they think) to invade other cities and now it being done to them and they don't like it. :lmao:

http://stillers-forums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11238

http://www.steelerfury.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=7804

a few game notes

1. Expect the steelers to come out passing... Ward will be dangerous. he for some reason is alway open.. we need to protect the middle of the field..

2. We need too run a two TE set often. If you look at why NE had so much success against this same D over the years is in part because they have done this.

3. No one can cover Witten one on one the steelers LB are not coverage LB's and as good as everyone says Troy Pol is he is a free lancer and with the crips routes Witten runs and his hands. Troy will have issues covering him(Troy P is 6'0).. however expect a double team.. short dink and dunk passes are effective vs the steelers to move the ball.. we dont need Barber to get 100 yards.. 75 would be enought to win if he is moving the chains. Steelers game plan will be let TO Williams and crayton beat you.. they are going to do everything they can to take Jason out of the game.

4. Steelers have 42 sacks.. what people fail to mention is we have 40.. Dallas can blitz and needs to put Big Bum on his back early..

5. Kicking FG in Heniz Field is crazy... the winds off the river cause issues for visting teams... see NY Jets playoff game in 04... Pittsburgh has a major advantage Jeff Reed is at home in Heinz field and a excellent kicker.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
:welcome: to The Zone. I already like your sense of style and humor.

Hypnotoad

Reaction score
:welcome:

For having such a tough team, their fans sure do like whining when things don't go their way.

They loved bragging about taking over the Commanders stadium, the were bragging about our last meeting in 2004, but they start crying like chumps when 200 fans reserve a bar for a few hours? bunch of pansies.

#12Cowboy

Reaction score
You do know that Pittsburghers are stuck in the past? You also know that most Pittsburghers do not welcome outsiders?

I have a friend at work that is from Philly and he never realized how much people from Pittsburgh hated them until he moved here.

My family from California is shocked that Pittsburghers hate the state of Cali.

The only reason Steeler fans are everywhere, is because the City of Pittsburgh lost over half their population since the 70's

Pittsburgh is a pile of rust, no more, no less.:D

Hypnotoad

Reaction score
I just went to the bars official website and they are giving it low ratings.

http://i330.***BLOCKED***/albums/l406/RealityTVLounge/crybaby.gif

:laugh2:

This is how they treat their own..

Switz

Reaction score
#12Cowboy;2460255 said:
You do know that Pittsburghers are stuck in the past? You also know that most Pittsburghers do not welcome outsiders?

I have a friend at work that is from Philly and he never realized how much people from Pittsburgh hated them until he moved here.

My family from California is shocked that Pittsburghers hate the state of Cali.

The only reason Steeler fans are everywhere, is because the City of Pittsburgh lost over half their population since the 70's

Pittsburgh is a pile of rust, no more, no less.:D

I don't agree Pittsburgh is a nice city.. cheap to live.. ok night life... Safe

People are not as friendly as people say Pittsburgers are..

the thing is all they have in the region tho is the steelers to identify with... in reality smallish large cities like Pittsburgh Buffalo Cleveland latch on to the home sports teams as not much else is going on in these parts in the winter months.

#12Cowboy

Reaction score
Switz;2460288 said:
I don't agree Pittsburgh is a nice city.. cheap to live.. ok night life... Safe

People are not as friendly as people say Pittsburgers are..

the thing is all they have in the region tho is the steelers to identify with... in reality smallish large cities like Pittsburgh Buffalo Cleveland latch on to the home sports teams as not much else is going on in these parts in the winter months.

I agree about latching on and Pittsburghers not being as friendly but as for the City, I grew up in California and I'm not impressed with Pittsburgh at all. Sorry bro

My cousin lives in Irving Texas and the cost of living is actually cheaper than Pittsburgh. The property taxes in Pittsburgh are among the highest in the Nation.

maxsports

Reaction score
Wow. I can't believe the reaction!!! I feel bad for the owner of the Clark Bar. He has every right to make money!

SteelManiac55

Reaction score
This guy actually is an absolute troll and one of the least intelligent posters I've ever seen on a message board.

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
SteelManiac55;2460392 said:
This guy actually is an absolute troll and one of the least intelligent posters I've ever seen on a message board.

The least intelligent posters I've encountered were the ones directing such hate and vitriol towards Clark's Bar.

Get over it.

Hypnotoad

Reaction score
maxsports;2460388 said:
Wow. I can't believe the reaction!!! I feel bad for the owner of the Clark Bar. He has every right to make money!

I feel bad for the Bar too. I was asking a Steelers fan about the place and got some positive reviews, till I told them the cowboys reserved it and all of a sudden, "oh their food ain't so good."

Its a real shame how some of these big bad online bullies are acting, it really paints their entire fanbase as classless.

Hope everyone at the game has a good time!

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
Switz;2460223 said:
hey guys huge cowboys fan stuck in Pittsburgh With all those IC light drinking Yinzers makes my stomach turn every football season.

anyway

I have trolled several steeler sites for years now under the name Switz(IE th only head coach to beat the steelers in a superbowl lol)

You will find they are WITH OUT question the DUMBEST fans in the NFL by far.. it's not even close

and finally we are playing them on the road in the cold... in a meaningful game

Seems some cowboys fans are having a party right across from Theresa Heinz Kerry field...

these guys are pissed... calling local news paper to report etc

That is a Steeler fan thing(they think) to invade other cities and now it being done to them and they don't like it. :lmao:

http://stillers-forums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11238

http://www.steelerfury.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=7804

a few game notes

1. Expect the steelers to come out passing... Ward will be dangerous. he for some reason is alway open.. we need to protect the middle of the field..

2. We need too run a two TE set often. If you look at why NE had so much success against this same D over the years is in part because they have done this.

3. No one can cover Witten one on one the steelers LB are not coverage LB's and as good as everyone says Troy Pol is he is a free lancer and with the crips routes Witten runs and his hands. Troy will have issues covering him(Troy P is 6'0).. however expect a double team.. short dink and dunk passes are effective vs the steelers to move the ball.. we dont need Barber to get 100 yards.. 75 would be enought to win if he is moving the chains. Steelers game plan will be let TO Williams and crayton beat you.. they are going to do everything they can to take Jason out of the game.

4. Steelers have 42 sacks.. what people fail to mention is we have 40.. Dallas can blitz and needs to put Big Bum on his back early..

5. Kicking FG in Heniz Field is crazy... the winds off the river cause issues for visting teams... see NY Jets playoff game in 04... Pittsburgh has a major advantage Jeff Reed is at home in Heinz field and a excellent kicker.

:star: WELCOME to the Zone!

I feel your pain.......I was a young Cowboy fan forced to attend high school in VA......Deadskin country--it was tough.:bang2:

bigE79

Reaction score
ScipioCowboy;2460403 said:
The least intelligent posters I've encountered were the ones directing such hate and vitriol towards Clark's Bar.

Get over it.
Now thats the stealer fans we all know and love :cool: and lets not forget a few years back when these knowledgeable football fans stoned tommy maddoxs house and a school teacher made a 4th grade boy sit in a corner for wearing a bronco jersey...:star:

Everson24

Reaction score
I was in Pittsburgh yesterday and I swear the whole city just rumbles with the "Here we go Steelers, Here we go!" chant.

Man I hope we have a repeat of the 1997 opening day win 37-7.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
#12Cowboy;2460299 said:
I agree about latching on and Pittsburghers not being as friendly but as for the City, I grew up in California and I'm not impressed with Pittsburgh at all. Sorry bro

My cousin lives in Irving Texas and the cost of living is actually cheaper than Pittsburgh. The property taxes in Pittsburgh are among the highest in the Nation.

Well they don't need the state of Cali, they got a town called California, or little california, not too far from pittsburgh.;)

juck

Reaction score
Im here bro in Edgewood,Stealers fans are terrible and very fairweather.Ask them if they like the Pirates,lol.