Cowboys fans in Philly? Bueller? Bueller?

WittenYouLike2Kno

Reaction score
I moved to Philly for my dream job back in February, and now that football season has started, I realized I need some more like-minded fans in my life.

I've gone out to bars around center city for Week 1 and Week 2 in my Witten jersey, and nothing assault-ish has happened to me. An Eagles fan did kick me out of my table of friends simply bc me being a Boys' fan was bad luck. Mind you, the entire table was Giants, Skins, and Eagles fans. Annoyed and alone, I sat with random Steelers fans. Week 2, I went out alone, made friends with Fins fans at the bar, and didn't die.
biggrin.png

So, I'm currently looking for Dallas fans in Philly to watch the games with as I hate having to sit alone in fear or having to watch it hidden at home. I've lived all over the NFC East Region and usually find a group of Dallas fans at the bars and establish a weekly thing. But in this city... I'm having a rough time finding one fan to venture out or go to the game with me Dec 14th. I figured this was the best place to try and find others to come out and watch the games, even though I have greater chances of finding a unicorn.

Let me know.

joseguia

Reaction score
WHATS UP .. Im new to this board .. I am headed up to Philly with 8 more Dallas Cowboys fans joining me for the Dec 14th game!!! .. i signed up here just to reply to you .. We are going to be staying in Penns Landing, we get there Staurday do the touristy thing, .. youre welcome to join us, .. we are looking to tailgate as well, .. as a group we have two friends who live in Philly and are Eagles fans.. they will be showing us around .. and joining us GAME DAY!

Were a normal cool group, .. were a little worried of the stigma that most Philly fans and its stadium carry so were not looking to start any fights .. were just there to support our boys and maybe soak in some history while we're there!

Lets have some fun brother !!! ... hit me up ..

WittenYouLike2Kno

Reaction score
I'm so sorry! I forgot about this board for a while- until today actually. That was a great game tho! Hope you guys weren't harassed too badly. We had to leave Xfinity in the 4th, it was getting ugly!

joseguia

Reaction score
naw your good .. we were in the stadium .. it was pretty tame .. things got crazy in the subway!

WittenYouLike2Kno

Reaction score
Yeah, lol, nothing good happens in the septa. I'll be in Dallas this weekend for the game!!! First time!

WittenYouLike2Kno

Reaction score
SO excited! Flying down solo tomorrow! Figured I make friends in every other stadium, shouldn't be too hard at my team's. :-D

joseguia

Reaction score
youre going to make friend real fast down here, .. the stadium is packed with cool peeps .. and tailgating.. just about anyone will let you joing theyre group .. its tons of fun! .. I have a good buddy going .. maybe I can have him hit u up .. and you two can meetup

Miguelitomama

Reaction score
I moved to Philly for my dream job back in February, and now that football season has started, I realized I need some more like-minded fans in my life.

I've gone out to bars around center city for Week 1 and Week 2 in my Witten jersey, and nothing assault-ish has happened to me. An Eagles fan did kick me out of my table of friends simply bc me being a Boys' fan was bad luck. Mind you, the entire table was Giants, Skins, and Eagles fans. Annoyed and alone, I sat with random Steelers fans. Week 2, I went out alone, made friends with Fins fans at the bar, and didn't die.
biggrin.png

So, I'm currently looking for Dallas fans in Philly to watch the games with as I hate having to sit alone in fear or having to watch it hidden at home. I've lived all over the NFC East Region and usually find a group of Dallas fans at the bars and establish a weekly thing. But in this city... I'm having a rough time finding one fan to venture out or go to the game with me Dec 14th. I figured this was the best place to try and find others to come out and watch the games, even though I have greater chances of finding a unicorn.

Let me know.

I wish you'd been in Philly a couple of years ago. I spent TWENTY LONG YEARS in Philly as a lonely Cowboys fan and had to hear the incessant, "Cowboys suck!" chants. Please let me know if you ever want to venture south to DC to see a game. I'd love to have someone to go to a game with...