Cowboys favored by 3 against Bears

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
It amazes me how many people don't understand what a betting line means, and what it does not.

Vegas isn't in the business of predicting winners. They're in the business of taking bets in such a way that they win no matter who wins the game.

The Cowboys have been favored in every game but one because of the multitude of Cowboys fans. It hasn't nothing to do with any perceived talent level by Vegas.

You have absolutely zero clue about sports gambling..you sound all nice and knowledgeable..but you are clueless on the topic..none of what you said is accurate..not even remotely close

You said nothing to refute anything that I said. All you did was personally attack me.

69% of public money went on the Cowboys -3 last night. Once again, Vegas wins because Cowboys fans are suckers when it comes to betting on their team.

But keep on believing they're in the business of predicting who wins games. There are lots of shiny buildings in the desert funded by guys like you. :muttley:

JBS

Reaction score
You said nothing to refute anything that I said. All you did was personally attack me.

69% of public money went on the Cowboys -3 last night. Once again, Vegas wins because Cowboys fans are suckers when it comes to betting on their team.

But keep on believing they're in the business of predicting who wins games. There are lots of shiny buildings in the desert funded by guys like you. :muttley:

Never once did I suggest vegas was predicting winners. I refuted your theory of how they created lines. You are clueless and remain clueless. Bc the bears waxed the Cowboys last night means absolutely nothing in this conversation. Nice try to pull it back up and continue your argument, but I never suggested Dallas would win. You are still clueless and you can go away now.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Never once did I suggest vegas was predicting winners. I refuted your theory of how they created lines. You are clueless and remain clueless. Bc the bears waxed the Cowboys last night means absolutely nothing in this conversation. Nice try to pull it back up and continue your argument, but I never suggested Dallas would win. You are still clueless and you can go away now.

You never suggested anything. You just said I was wrong without providing evidence as to why. Nice to see you're doubling down on it.

You can call me "clueless" all day and you still won't have an argument. It's obvious you're incapable of actually making one. :muttley: