Video: Cowboys favorite slow jam

TheMightyVanHalen

Reaction score
A few weeks ago Quinn used a Run DMC song to test their memory. I think he should introduce him to all the timeless slow jams of the past because the new ones these players are mentioning are not on the same league, IMO.

This is my all-time favorite slow jam. Endless Love is a close 2nd. What's yours?

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Can we move this to the off-topic thread? It's really not about football and for those of us that care nothing for "slow jams," it's very off-putting.

TheMightyVanHalen

Reaction score
Can we move this to the off-topic thread? It's really not about football and for those of us that care nothing for "slow jams," it's very off-putting.

I thought you said you was putting me on ignore? :rolleyes: I'm glad you didn't so I can bust you in more lies. :)

Last edited:

TheMightyVanHalen

Reaction score

That's a slow jam? If that's a slow jam to you than your favorite band must be Slayer. Lol

Great song though. I just recently found out that he wrote "Nothing Compares To You." After he died now Sinead is saying she wrote it. smh

TheMightyVanHalen

Reaction score
@Bobhaze @Sarge I'm not a cry baby. If this belongs in the music forum then please move it there. I would appreciate it.

This is about Cowboy players and their picks for favorite slow jams. I just asked "What's yours?" But I can see how this can be music related and not Cowboys related.

*edit* Especially since we're all talking about the choices I asked for and not critiquing the choices the players made.

Last edited:

TheMightyVanHalen

Reaction score
This is a weird thread…..I’m out…..

Oh come on! We all have guilty pleasures. I was raised on Hank Sr. and Marty Robbins, but grew up loving The Commodores, KISS and of course, Van Halen. My guilty pleasures are love songs from Air Supply and a total 180 from that, Geto Boys. You must be a metal head. Lol