Image: Cowboys Frisco HQ Concept Plan

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
http://friscoblog.***BANNED-URL***/files/2013/08/cowboys-concept-plan.jpg
This concept plan was included in the economic impact report done for the Frisco Economic Development Corporation on the Cowboys project. The plans are subject to change. As shown on the plan, the sports complex is parcels 1 & 2, the corporate headquarters is parcel 6, and the mixed use development is parcels 3-5 and 7-9. (Insight Research Analysis)

By Valerie Wigglesworth
vwigglesworth@***BANNED-URL***
Included in that report was a concept plan (shown above) that offers a visual layout of how the land might develop. The report makes clear this concept is subject to change.

The tentativeness of this concept plan is made even more clear in the master development agreement, which sets a deadline in December for the architect on the project – who has yet to be named – to decide where the 20 acres for the stadium and parking structure will be located on the property.

Read the rest: http://friscoblog.***BANNED-URL***/...t-related-to-dallas-cowboys-development.html/

BoysFan4ever

Reaction score
It's kind of funny that nothing Cowboys is based in Dallas at all.

I remember reading Jerry was open to a downtown Dallas stadium at one time.

Oh well. It all looks nice.

Zordon

Reaction score
Just northwest of Stonebriar Mall. This was all farm land in the 90s. Crazy how quickly Frisco has grown.

RlnMAGz.png

danielofthesaints

Reaction score
It's kind of funny that nothing Cowboys is based in Dallas at all.

I remember reading Jerry was open to a downtown Dallas stadium at one time.

Oh well. It all looks nice.

The Cowboys wanted the new stadium in downtown Dallas, but current grinch former mayor Laura Miller wasn't having any of it.

honyock

Reaction score
Yep, no kidding. My family is from Celina, a few miles further north. It doesn't seem that long ago that Frisco was still a sleepy farming town. Now Celina is slowly starting to get Frisco-ized as well.

Just northwest of Stonebriar Mall. This was all farm land in the 90s. Crazy how quickly Frisco has grown.

Zordon

Reaction score
Yep, no kidding. My family is from Celina, a few miles further north. It doesn't seem that long ago that Frisco was still a sleepy farming town. Now Celina is slowly starting to get Frisco-ized as well.
Yeah I remember going to a high school football game in Celina in the early 2000s and they had an area in the parking lot for folks to tie up their horses.

Zimmy Lives

Reaction score
Yeah I remember going to a high school football game in Celina in the early 2000s and they had an area in the parking lot for folks to tie up their horses.

My aunt has lived in Celina since the 60s; I don't know whether to be insulted or laugh. o_O Did they have shoot outs at High Noon, too? What about injun raids?

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
Don't you folks in Texas hate all those toll roads? They don't really have them in the west.