Image: Cowboys Front Office During Free Agency

CyberB0b

Village Idiot
Reaction score
5208vu.jpg

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Jerry having the last word doesn't seem to be a factor anymore.

I guess Jerry has deemed it fair play to give junior his chances!

fivetwos

Reaction score
Yeah, Stephen is no doubt the cheapskate of the two. This tells me things will only get worse once Jerry is gone.
Yeah but they are still the winningest team of all time if you count decades ago so be happy about that and dont complain.

Didn't you tell me the same thing not all that long ago?

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Yeah, Stephen is no doubt the cheapskate of the two. This tells me things will only get worse once Jerry is gone.
*I reckon he's just keeping that chinch knot on his bags of inherited " that's life" future plunder tied tight till the time comes when he's forced to make major footballish types of decisions,,,o_O

dckid

Reaction score
Yup, they got 3 rings they don't care about SB's. As long as they can guarantee 8-8 they are happy.

John813

Reaction score
It's impressive how they underrated players from other NFL teams but overrate their own FAs.

It's almost like they have Mickey's train of thought of, "if they are so good why are they available?"

dsturgeon

Reaction score
For one example, they might not have the money to sign Gallup.

They have the most comp picks in the nfl, and a high number in the draft order. Why would you want them to overpay people in FA?

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Been saying for years that Chuckles treats FA money like it’s dipping into his inheritance.
Remember when hoping for Jerry Jones to croak was a thing since Stephen was perceived as the voice of reason that would hire a real GM? Good times.