Cowboys Game Packages

SDogo

Not as good as I once was but as good once as I ev
Reaction score
Has anyone ever purchased one of those game packages from some place like cowboyscorral.com or anything? Are they worth it? How was your expierence?

Irving Cowboy

The Chief
Reaction score
HomeOfLegends said:
Has anyone ever purchased one of those game packages from some place like cowboyscorral.com or anything? Are they worth it? How was your expierence?
I bought my five-star package through Cowboyscorral for the Skins game last weekend and it was worth it... Breakfast, lunch and dinner were available (if you weren't out, which my son and I were) then they took us to the Gaylord Texan for an autograph session with Drew Pearson, Preston Pearson, Tony Romo, and Patrick Crayton, then the game, (section 19, in the endzone opposite the Stadium Club, row 44) and then the stadium tour the next day. The only way I would have made it better would have been with a Cowboys win

fancow

Benched
Reaction score
HomeOfLegends said:

Just get direct tv.....

Irving Cowboy

The Chief
Reaction score
fancow said:
Just get direct tv.....
No way... That was the trip of a lifetime... I want to go again, I'm going to try to drag the wife to the Thanksgiving Day game this year too... with the same deal from Dallascowboyscorral