Twitter: Cowboys getting healthy

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Like I said and many argued. The team wanted Tyron Smith to start for the Cardinals game and rightfully so.

Man, if Zeke gets to almost 100% for the playoffs, that is huge. If he sheds that knee brace, it would be the indicator. Hopefully Pollard is going to be fully recovered also.
What Zeke says about the brace

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
According to Jason La Canfora at CBS, we are not one of the favorites - GB, TB, Rams, Bills, Bengals, Chiefs.

LOL. La Canfora is one of the more under the radar Cowboys haters in the media. He's always taking digs at us but bizarrely propping up the Eagles as some sort of model franchise. In today's article where he listed those 6 legit contenders, the next section was about some Eagles assistant that needs to be considered for DC jobs. Hahahaha.

I have no idea how that hack still has a job.

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
According to Jason La Canfora at CBS, we are not one of the favorites - GB, TB, Rams, Bills, Bengals, Chiefs.

LOL. La Canfora is one of the more under the radar Cowboys haters in the media. He's always taking digs at us but bizarrely propping up the Eagles as some sort of model franchise. In today's article where he listed those 6 legit contenders, the next section was about some Eagles assistant that needs to be considered for DC jobs. Hahahaha.
We’ll I was talking about those that actually know what they’re talking about. He does not. The Bengals and Bills? LOl. OK.

jrumann59

Reaction score
Makes total sense if he feels it’s not slowing his running down. Also like he said it’s something to look at it the next 2 weeks.

Thanks.
No point in tempting fate if he has some instability brace it and worry about it in the off-season.

Sydla

Reaction score
We’ll I was talking about those that actually know what they’re talking about. He does not. The Bengals and Bills? LOl. OK.

The kicker? In August, he wrote an article where he picked the Bengals to be one of the big flops in 2021.

Hahahahahaha.