Cowboys getting zero respect

TheHerd

Reaction score
I'm not scared because if we can't beat the Niners then we were never going to beat TB and GB on the road anyways.

They have Jimmy G. I'm not a Dak guy at all, but Dak is better than Jimmy G. When my team has the better QB then I like my teams chances.
They might pull a Patriots and run 53 times

zeroburrito

Reaction score
49ers best average team of all time?

If these guys were betting their life savings nobody would bet on the 49ers. Even their fans. Sure they can win, but the talent disparity is pretty large. Unless you're insane nobody takes that bet.

Last edited:

Texasfootball21

Reaction score
They can be scared, you can be scared.

I am not scared.

We win or we lose. No use in being "scared" about it.

Heck with the way some act on here we should not even show up to the game and just forfeit.
Yeah man, reminds me of that ol' Dangerous Toys jam "Scared". Lol

BigBlacKahuna

22Cowboys21
Reaction score
WGAF what the SAS, Shannon Sharps, Dan the HORRIBLE backup Orlofski, Acho, Skip the fake Cowboys fan Bayless, Colin I think I know everything about everything Cowherd have to say? Their Schlickscare tired and played out. We’re going to be the worst team in the entire playoffs and either on “upset alert” or just flat out going to lose according them. We all know how it’s gonna go down. :rolleyes:

ESisback

Reaction score
I get the whole respect is earned thing, but seriously, if the Jets had gone 12-5 this year and swept their division, I GUARANTEE at least one or two of these TV “experts” would be saying ‘hey, the Jets are real!’

RoyalCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
To be honest, no team has done anything in the playoffs yet. All playoff teams are respectable. Bad teams don't make the playoffs. All of these, media pundits and some fans are just basing their predictions off of the past and are way too overly emotional in my opinion. Don't understand why the media's opinions have such a strong hold on people.
The boys will come out, be motivated and play smashmouth football. :dance:

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Sounds like 80% of this board here. Bunch of naysayers, bandwagon jumpers and flip-floppers.

That's what ruins a "Fan Zone".
Think you might be looking for the "Homer Zone" google it and who knows it might be out there concerning our Boys.
This is their avatar.....
clydesdale-driving-tack-details-260nw-249053572.jpg

Last edited:

CCBoy

Reaction score
We can't get no respect...geese, that sounds like a '60's picket chant!

The Dallas Cowboys are going to be playing a playoff game against the San Francisco 49ers on Sunday, just one day shy of the 29th anniversary of beating them in the 1992 NFC Championship Game. It was that victory at Candlestick which launched a dynasty for Dallas, one that the team has had trouble coming anywhere close to for over a quarter century. Our collective hope is that the drought comes to an end this year as the team is certainly positioned to have some sort of postseason success.

https://www.bloggingtheboys.com/202...layoff-analytics-offense-defense-epa-rankings

th

Last edited:

ICP

Reaction score
There's a simple fix, they need to go out and demand respect.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Think you might be looking for the "Homer Zone" google it and who knows it might be out there concerning our Boys.
This is their avatar.....
clydesdale-driving-tack-details-260nw-249053572.jpg
So far, 12-5 proves you wrong. This is a new era of Cowboys.

You might be looking for the previous regime.

StarChamber_33

Reaction score
The Cowboys are in a NO WIN situation here in regards to RESPECT.. The popular narrative this week is the 49ers are "TOUGHER than the Cowboys" and they are "THE TEAM NO ONE WANTS TO PLAY". After we beat the 49ers this Sunday, you'll hear all the excuses why the 49ers lost instead of giving the Cowboys CREDIT for beating them.. That's okay though, because at the end of this journey if we are holding the Lombardi Trophy on Feb. 13th. we will have RESPECT but most importantly we'll have VALIDATION.

CCBoy

Reaction score
The Cowboys are in a NO WIN situation here in regards to RESPECT.. The popular narrative this week is the 49ers are "TOUGHER than the Cowboys" and they are "THE TEAM NO ONE WANTS TO PLAY". After we beat the 49ers this Sunday, you'll hear all the excuses why the 49ers lost instead of giving the Cowboys CREDIT for beating them.. That's okay though, because at the end of this journey if we are holding the Lombardi Trophy on Feb. 13th. we will have RESPECT but most importantly we'll have VALIDATION.
This is football. There is ALWAYS a win situation no matter who is talking...

Chuck 54

Reaction score
this morning on GMF. The whole panel basically thinks they are losing this week. Saying pretty much same old Cowboys. Said they really didn't beat anyone this season. Until the Cowboys make a playoff run this will always be the narrative and it should. Here's to hoping they finally shut some people up because the truth does hurt.
They are just selling the game and making noise.