Cowboys / Giants injury reports

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
Knew it was bound to happen with that small frame but can’t afford to get Bell injured. Only LB/S left that is still balling.

If Turpin is hurt, let Deuce take his role. Has some playmaking ability too.

jwitten82

Reaction score
This game is gonna be over by halftime, Dallas could play Rush and we'd win comfortably. The Giants aren't putting an NFL product on that field lol

JD_KaPow

jimnabby
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hopefully most the starters are resting in the 4th quarter. I doubt they do it in a half.
Yeah, teams don't pull starters before the 4th as a general rule.

I remember back in 2007 when the Patriots were shredding everyone and being accused of running up the score. There was a game where they were up by 12,000-0 or something late in the third and still passing. At the press conference, they asked Belichick about whether it was bad sportsmanship and he just gave this befuddled look and said, "it was the 3rd quarter!" Which, Belichick is the worst and clearly enjoyed running up the score, but I still think that's the general view, that it's not right to pull them til the 4th.

Mark

Reaction score
The Giants appear to be running an infirmary instead of a football club. Pretty brutal report.

"Injured reserve" (13)
"Out" (6)
"Questionable" (3)

32BellyOption

Reaction score
This seems like a good week to rest some people if you needed to - like Turpin. My gut tells me if the game gets out of hand early, the Cowboys will give Tyron Smith a ‘half day’.
For sure Turpin. Give Deuce a chance to return some punts and get him some reps at RB. I’d get Dowdle more carries too. And perhaps this is the game Evans gets going.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
For sure Turpin. Give Deuce a chance to return some punts and get him some reps at RB. I’d get Dowdle more carries too. And perhaps this is the game Evans gets going.
If this game ends up being what we expect it to be than some depth should get some looks.
I see zero issue with leaving some rook RBs in the backfield with Dak.
Dowdle DV and Leupke should all get an uptick if this game gets lopsided early.
I would love to see Schoon in the end zone, but beggars can't be choosers.

conner01

Reaction score
This seems like a good week to rest some people if you needed to - like Turpin. My gut tells me if the game gets out of hand early, the Cowboys will give Tyron Smith a ‘half day’.
I’d love that but for some reason we rarely rest guys like Tyron during games. I’d be resting everyone I could though this may not be the blowout some expect. Division games are rarely blowouts. Earlier gane was but I’d be surprised if we do that again

32BellyOption

Reaction score
Every time we think it's a tank job, and bang, we get slapped across the face like we never saw it coming.
This is true usually. I think coming off last week thought we’ll come out hungry. At least I hope so.

ghst187

Reaction score
This is a game where Parsons should have like 3 sacks and put himself back in the DPOY talk…