News: Cowboys have 3 of the top 10 players in the NFC

Sydla

Reaction score
Julio Jones above Dez, Tyron, Fredbeard, and Martin?

Julio Jones above Romo?

NAH.

He's the best WR in football right now. 136 catches, nearly 1900 yards on an Atlanta team that saw it's fair share of struggles last year.

He's a certifiable stud.

Super_Kazuya

Reaction score
When your starting QB and best WR are both out?

Since all three of those guys are probably top 2 at their position, I guess it's more of a commentary that offensive linemen shouldn't be anywhere near the list. No other team has more than 1 in the top 10 (at least); we supposedly had 3 in the top 8 and went 4-12. Does not compute. The list likely would be all QBs, but that would be boring.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Love our OL, but I'd be more excited if one of the top 10 players in the NFC was an impact player at a skill position.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Good grief! Who let the inmates out of the asylum?

Not sure, but it looks like he's a Browns fan, of all things. Has RG3-and-out been demoted to backup there yet? Or is he still hanging on to that starting job?

BobGriffin3

Reaction score
It's fact, you don't have to like it either. Tyron is slightly better at run blocking, but Trent is far more superior at pass blocking. How many times is Tony going to break his collarbone before you admit your OLine is awful at pass blocking.

bh32

Reaction score
Williams gave up 2.5 sacks compared to Smith who gave up 8 sacks last year...So exactly how is Smith better than Williams? Even Joe Thomas said Williams is the best tackle in the NFL and i would take his word over some crap website...

BobGriffin3

Reaction score
Williams gave up 2.5 sacks compared to Smith who gave up 8 sacks last year...So exactly how is Smith better than Williams? Even Joe Thomas said Williams is the best tackle in the NFL and i would take his word over some crap website...

Only Cowboys fans would say Smith is better than Trent.