Video: Cowboys have a history of highly paid players. Why not Dak?

MoistMayonnaise

Devil's Advocate
Reaction score
Exactly.

Sunshine and lollipops is not always the way to go.

I am strictly a longtime money paying fan. It should never offend anybody if somebody thinks differently from the herd.

At least I think its OK.

Just wish people would post more news instead of all the click bait talking head crap.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Just wish people would post more news instead of all the click bait talking head crap.
I wish there was a stat that showed % of threads created compared to posts. Some people think their contribution constantly warrants new threads and really is it just more BS being puked on the forum. Would be much more informative than “likes”.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Nick Wright is a football idiot. It's hard to listen to him as he thinks he knows what he's talking about. "First Things First" has been hurting every since Cris Carter left.

Alzheimer's disease is something my family is unfortunately very familiar with. It's insensitive of the OP to use it to explain away some fan's lack of knowledge. Alzheimer's is a cruel fate to live with and should not be made light of with jokes.

True stuff. Facts be known, there are several varieties of mental limitations to consider as potential sources of being limited. Years ago, it was commonly said that so and so had become "senile." Then again, today, it's quite commonplace to hear of those who are victims of "dementia."

My own lovable dad was among them for almost 10 years before his death at 95. Then, there are many nowadays who suffer from Alzheimer's Disease, which is certainly a cruel fate to live with and for the family members to experience as well. Those of us who see it firsthand know about it all too well.

Last edited:

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
True stuff. Facts be known, there are several varieties of mental limitations to consider as potential sources of being limited. Years ago, it was commonly said that so and so had become "senile." Then again, today it's quite commonplace to hear of those who are victims of "dementia." My own lovable dad was among them for almost 20 years before his death at 95. Then, there are many nowadays who suffer from Alzheimer's Disease is certainly a cruel fate to live with and for the family members to experience as well. Those of us who see it firsthand know it all too well.
Well said. Thank you.