Signed by Cowboys Cowboys have agreed to terms with DE Chauncey Golston

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So officially all are on board.

Still one roster spot to fill according to some. I say there are 2 spots to fill.
As Alacorn supposedly does not not toward the 90.

According to my list, there are 88 players on the roster, plus Alacorn. I will go back to check my list.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
My pick for the biggest surprise of all the drafted guys. I think he’s a whole lot better than people are giving him credit for.

Golston plays a physical style of football, which isn’t going to really show up in OTA’s and minicamps. With the pads about to come on, I look for him to start getting talked about some. He’s a smart, hard working guy that always does his job. He’s going to be part of the rotation this year, IMO.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
My pick for the biggest surprise of all the drafted guys. I think he’s a whole lot better than people are giving him credit for.

Golston plays a physical style of football, which isn’t going to really show up in OTA’s and minicamps. With the pads about to come on, I look for him to start getting talked about some. He’s a smart, hard working guy that always does his job. He’s going to be part of the rotation this year, IMO.

You know when they talk about how hard working a player is that he lacks skill.

Give me the talented loafer.