Video: Cowboys have an easy schedule?

Einstein

Reaction score
https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/...s-have-it-easiest-raiders-face-roughest-ride/

Besides the teams in the AFC North, the Cowboys are the only other team in the NFL that have to play both the Patriots and Rams in 2019. Thanks largely to that fact, the Cowboys have the most difficult strength of schedule in the NFC East (Ranked 14th hardest overall).

I guess it depends on your definition of easy.

Reaction score
https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/...s-have-it-easiest-raiders-face-roughest-ride/

Besides the teams in the AFC North, the Cowboys are the only other team in the NFL that have to play both the Patriots and Rams in 2019. Thanks largely to that fact, the Cowboys have the most difficult strength of schedule in the NFC East (Ranked 14th hardest overall).

These rankings are based on last years records. Old data.

Cowher is subjective. His arguments are debatable. But I agree with most of it.

Jipper

Reaction score
easy to start the year, brutal down the stretch...there are some very tough late season games in cold weather....chicago, philly, NE....its going to be a year where if we make the playoffs we are going to be an awesome team

ghst187

Reaction score
All teams have division games. And they are all tough. Except for the Patriots.

Yeah wonder how many SBs the Pats get to if they played in the NFC east or really anywhere else.
They play the worst division in football for a decade and then it seems like they play the browns the rest of the time. Easy path to home field, same as 49ers in 80s and 90s. They were rolling over the mighty cardinals and Rams while we were dog fighting with the always tough eagles and two SB contenders just for the division. We have home field in 1994 and we’d have one more title and only four peat.

Eanwen

Reaction score
All teams have division games. And they are all tough. Except for the Patriots.

I admit that the Patriots, and the 90s 49ers before them, had great teams, but it always annoyed me that their path to the playoffs were relatively easy mode.

@ghst187 says 80s 49ers. One of us is so old they can't keep their decades straight. I'm guessing it's me. :(

Praxit

Reaction score
I think it is a tough one. Rodgers, Brady, Brees, Golf, Wentz.. etc. ......we just have to take care of business.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This is not a 9-7 Team......on paper at least....really gonna come down to how many points per game we average as our Defense is young and talented and will keep us in games.
Things have changed in Big D our Offense is now our teams Achilles heel and will tell the tale in the end.

Reactions: CWR

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
This is not a 9-7 Team......on paper at least....really gonna come down to how many points per game we average as our Defense is young and talented and will keep us in games.
Things have changed in Big D our Offense is now our teams Achilles heel and will tell the tale in the end.

It would be shocking if we went 9-7.

We were 10-6 last year and the team is much better on paper and the schedule is favorable.

Dallas should be between 10-12 wins minimum with a top 10 offense and a top 5-8 defense.

If they fail to reach that then we have to finally look at our coach and also ask if our QB is worth 30ish million dollars because this roster is loaded.

ClappingCarrot

Reaction score
We have two stretches of very winnable games in my opinion.

Washington, Commanders, Dolphins and then Giants, Vikings (at home), and Lions. Take away wins at NYJ and against BUF, there is 8 wins just right there. The games against the NFC East are going to be absolutely critical and that's why I wish we knew if Zeke was coming back because he historically murders our division foes.

Reactions: CWR

JD_KaPow

jimnabby
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Well of course we have the hardest schedule in the NFC East: we play the Rams and Saints and the other teams don't. That's how the schedule is designed. Otherwise, all four teams play the same schedule (the others have to play the Cowboys, which adds to their relative difficulty a bit, but not nearly enough to make up for the different NFCS and NFCW games).

DandyDon52

Reaction score
We have two stretches of very winnable games in my opinion.

Washington, Commanders, Dolphins and then Giants, Vikings (at home), and Lions. Take away wins at NYJ and against BUF, there is 8 wins just right there. The games against the NFC East are going to be absolutely critical and that's why I wish we knew if Zeke was coming back because he historically murders our division foes.
lol elliot did poorly in 1st game with Commanders last year, and Commanders won and led the division.
They wont win all 8 of those games, probably more like 5-3

Eanwen

Reaction score
Just started watching the video "Kurt Cousins prime time break". :lmao::lmao2: