Video: Cowboys have an easy schedule?

Reaction score
Eagles twice. Rams. Saints. Patriots.

Are the Cowboys contenders or pretenders? Their record in these games will tell the story.

Have a winning record and we are contenders. Have a losing record? Not so much.

This team could go 11-5 but if they go 0-5 against the teams listed above, they will be pretenders with an 11-5 record.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
The NFC East never has an easy schedule. Those division games are always tough.

But I've read here many times that the first 3 games are "easy wins", even though two of them are division games. :huh:

Maxmadden

Reaction score
I always hate threads that talk about the schedule based on last years results.
What does last year have to do with this year, If you can't beat the teams on your schedule then why would you think you have a chance to win the Superbowl.
I realize some teams have a cakewalk to the playoffs but once you are in, you are what you are.

I like this team this year. Young, hungry and coming into it's own. I think we will beat both the Rams and the Patriots this regular season.

Can we beat them in the playoffs?

AbeBeta

Reaction score
But I've read here many times that the first 3 games are "easy wins", even though two of them are division games. :huh:

Son, you'll read a lot of stupid stuff on this board. A lot.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
The NFC East never has an easy schedule. Those division games are always tough.
:huh: If that were true, Dallas wouldn't be the only team in the Division having to play both the RAMS & SAINTS in the upcoming season.

Egals had one of the easiest schedules in the league (2017-2018 season) to win SB LII. AND, they have the easiest schedule yet once again. I kid you not. Arghh....
https://247sports.com/nfl/philadelphia-eagles/Article/Eagles-easiest-schedule-NFC-133169836/

AbeBeta

Reaction score
:huh: If that were true, Dallas wouldn't be the only team in the Division having to play both the RAMS & SAINTS in the upcoming season.

Egals had one of the easiest schedules in the league (2017-2018 season) to win SB LII. AND, they have the easiest schedule yet once again. I kid you not. Arghh....
https://247sports.com/nfl/philadelphia-eagles/Article/Eagles-easiest-schedule-NFC-133169836/

Throw out the records when NFC east teams play. Those games are rarely cakewalks

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
people say how easy or hard the schedule is based on how their teams perform, especially if they lose. if we win 9= games analysts will say we had a cake walk, easy division etc. But if we lose it'll be about how we faced tough opponents.

exciter

Reaction score
Yeah wonder how many SBs the Pats get to if they played in the NFC east or really anywhere else.
They play the worst division in football for a decade and then it seems like they play the browns the rest of the time. Easy path to home field, same as 49ers in 80s and 90s. They were rolling over the mighty cardinals and Rams while we were dog fighting with the always tough eagles and two SB contenders just for the division. We have home field in 1994 and we’d have one more title and only four peat.
Cardinals were in the east in the 80s and early 90s! Saints and Falcons were in that division!

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
If they are a good team they will have an easy schedule. If they are a bad team they will have a tough schedule.