Image: Cowboys have come a long way in 21 days

Htown-Cowboy

Reaction score
After that embarrassing loss to Tennessee on MNF 11/5. Who'd of thunk we'd be where we are today?
A sight to behold... Let's Keep It Going Cowboys!
playoff.jpg

Pompey-Cowboy

Reaction score
Looking like a Rams v Chargers super bowl to me. Us making the play offs is a good season.

CWR

Reaction score
After that embarrassing loss to Tennessee on MNF 11/5. Who'd of thunk we'd be where we are today?
A sight to behold... Let's Keep It Going Cowboys!
playoff.jpg

I think wed take it to Carolina now. I hope this does become our playoff matchup

MCMetal69

Reaction score
Looking like a Rams v Chargers super bowl to me. Us making the play offs is a good season.

If the AFC Championship game is in Kansas City or New England and the Chargers are participating , I don't see any way they win in either place.........

starfan1

Reaction score
If the AFC Championship game is in Kansas City or New England and the Chargers are participating , I don't see any way they win in either place.........
Ya me either but any given Sunday I guess

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Scratch CAR from that. Losing today and 2 games with NO yet changes how all this ends for them.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm still not completely sold. This team has the uncanny ability to build up the hopes of the fanbase only to crash and burn.

As good as it looks for now, I still have to agree with you on this. Though I look to the positive side for the most part.
Show me on the field. I said that all year. And though they have the last 3 games. I still can’t trust them 100%
And it mostly comes from the coaching part of it.

ClintDagger

Reaction score
I'm still not completely sold. This team has the uncanny ability to build up the hopes of the fanbase only to crash and burn.
I think the reason you aren’t sold is because they really haven’t done anything spectacular. They’ve beat two losing teams and a back up QB. Don’t get me wrong, I’ll take it. But think about this. We beat PHI/ATL/WAS by a combined 80-62. The Saints beat those three by a combined 122-43 and the Skins had Smith. So Thursday night will tell us a lot about whether this team has really taken steps forward or not.

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
As good as it looks for now, I still have to agree with you on this. Though I look to the positive side for the most part.
Show me on the field. I said that all year. And though they have the last 3 games. I still can’t trust them 100%
And it mostly comes from the coaching part of it.
I agree about the coaching and our season fate. Players are stepping up, though some still need some improvement, but I do like the effort. They could have folded, and it looked like some quit in the Titans game. Last year, I gave Dak half the season to show me that he's got it as a starter. He hasn't convinced me, but it's possible that he can be an adequate QB if given enough support. We have gotten through three back-against-the-wall games with more of the same to come. We can beat the Saints with a good game plan and near perfect execution. If we lose, it can probably be the only one we can afford. So, which team steps up? Dr. Jekyl or Mr. Hyde? Gotta be the beast!

CCBoy

Reaction score
I agree about the coaching and our season fate. Players are stepping up, though some still need some improvement, but I do like the effort. They could have folded, and it looked like some quit in the Titans game. Last year, I gave Dak half the season to show me that he's got it as a starter. He hasn't convinced me, but it's possible that he can be an adequate QB if given enough support. We have gotten through three back-against-the-wall games with more of the same to come. We can beat the Saints with a good game plan and near perfect execution. If we lose, it can probably be the only one we can afford. So, which team steps up? Dr. Jekyl or Mr. Hyde? Gotta be the beast!

Beat the Saints!!:starspin:

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We are tied with washington , and just one game up from philly .

We are far from being in the post season .
We are mediocre until we consistently win without needing the refs, other team's injuries, or blind luck to offset the mistakes.