THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
th

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
8 game suspension to all Cowboys players for not Following NFL social distancing policies 10 for Zeke
*Humor aside, that's what made the Randy Gregory's football Return , well, such a "w.t.h.'s going on here/ kinda' hard to completely encapsulate the full mental grasp of it, I mean, seeings how it was pretty obvious that Gooddell had ordered all evil hands on deck in overtly casting conspired impediments before Dallas's strength position players in disproportionate & selective punishments*

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
*Humor aside, that's what made the Randy Gregory's football Return , well, such a "w.t.h.'s going on here/ kinda' hard to completely encapsulate the full mental grasp of it, I mean, seeings how it was pretty obvious that Gooddell had ordered all evil hands on deck in overtly casting conspired impediments before Dallas's strength position players in disproportionate & selective punishments*
Yep

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Somebody has to take the lead in re-opening America. Texas is open, has been open, and is not seeing the resurgence in the epidemic that the paranoid population predicted. Texas sports organizations like the Rangers and Cowboys should and are those leaders. It's safe to come out and play. There is a way to do so responsibly. OTAs need to still be voluntary but done the right way. Be the example for the rest of the league how to do it right but do it nonetheless rather than being paralyzed with fear. After OTAs, we have a training camp in Oxnard. The nation seeing the Cowboys pull off that feat in California needs to happen.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score

Nice to know we are starting to get time in early. Last years late start was a significant part of the issue.

This is what happens when the team is coming off of a season where they grossly underperformed expectations and saw some of their team mates either get cut outright, or leave via free agency.

They’ll be focused now.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score

Nice to know we are starting to get time in early. Last years late start was a significant part of the issue.

I know that we have the most, but 25 out of 74 is not a whole lot.

DRella

Reaction score
Hopefully the majority of them are defensive players working with Quinn on understanding the scheme so we are more effective then last season.

InTheZone

Reaction score
Good news to hear. I dont hold it against the players not to show up, but screw the nflpa for telling players not to show up if they want to.