Twitter: Cowboys have hired former Giants HC Ben McAdoo as a consultant

doomsday9084

Reaction score
McCarthy just seems to be all about the nepotism. Trying to turn the team into his personal group of buddies getting cash from Jerry's wallet.

MM doesn't seem to understand that the purpose of the Dallas Cowboys is to be Jerry's personal group of buddies.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
McAdoo is said to be a proponent of a quick-strike "dink and dunk" passing game.

I'm not really certain if that's exactly what's in store but I imagine we'll find out. :confused:

Last edited:

InTheZone

Reaction score
this dude made the right decision to bench eli and the whole world pouted like spoiled social media brats, then when everyone accepted eli being done after a few years there was no complaint. He was outed because of reception, anything else was just small talk.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He’s always been a solid assistant… just don’t put that guy in charge of the team and we’re fine.
I thought he was good with regards to offensive coordinating.

He helped Eli resolve several of his issues.

Eli the year before McAdoo arrived:
57% completion rate
18 TDs
27 INTs
39 sacks

The 1st year with McAdoo:
63% completion rate
30 TDs
14 INTs
28 sacks

McAdoo coached Eli to get rid of the ball very quickly which cut down the pressure on Eli despite the OLine talent seeming to decline during that time period.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
McCarthy just seems to be all about the nepotism. Trying to turn the team into his personal group of buddies getting cash from Jerry's wallet.

MM doesn't seem to understand that the purpose of the Dallas Cowboys is to be Jerry's personal group of buddies.
It just seems strange because Garrett had no buddies. But nepotism is rampant in the coaching ranks.

Fmart322

Reaction score
I think it's a great move.
Just whatever he says and I see the Cowboys being very successful.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
i’m just hoping he brings the suit
I ask a simple question and that is what do we really know about him?
Maybe he is a numbers guy, analytics, stat cruncher.. these are questions I have about this hire.
How does he help is the bottom line.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
McCarthy already looking for his new fall guy when this crap show hits the fan........:laugh:

I swear McCarthy is still a Green Bay mole out to screw us in every way possible....yet our senile owner can't see it.

ESisback

Reaction score
McCarthy already looking for his new fall guy when this crap show hits the fan........:laugh:

I swear McCarthy is still a Green Bay mole out to screw us in every way possible....yet our senile owner can't see it.
Marcus all over you as a conspiracy nut?

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score

Link?! :lmao2: