Cowboys Have Not Won In Washington Since 2004..

Reaction score
I just looked up when the Cowboys won in Washington. The last time the Cowboys won in Washington was back in 2004! Wow!

The Cowboys better bring it! Everything that they have! The good news is that Dallas is 14-5 after the bye week!

bootsy

Benched
Reaction score
Pick6TerenceNewman;2410763 said:
I just looked up when the Cowboys won in Washington. The last time the Cowboys won in Washington was back in 2004! Wow!

The Cowboys better bring it! Everything that they have! The good news is that Dallas is 14-5 after the bye week!
The Colts hadn't won in Pittsburgh since 1968. The Cowboys hadn't won in Lambeau Field until ... you guessed it this year. My point is who cares about the past. Can we focus on this season and this week and not the past.

Reaction score
Pick6TerenceNewman;2410763 said:

Romo will be rusty and defense is STILL working off training camp rust... IF we get down 2 scores early, we are toast. Not enough heart to fight back.

Tenkamenin

Reaction score
bootsy;2410768 said:
The Colts hadn't won in Pittsburgh since 1968. The Cowboys hadn't won in Lambeau Field until ... you guessed it this year. My point is who cares about the past. Can we focus on this season and this week and not the past.

Very true, we had different players and coaches on our roster. It is about now....

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
I have a very good feeling about this week.

and it is about time we won up there.

Reaction score
bootsy;2410768 said:

Just pointing out a fact! Hope the Cowboys can do what the Colts did to Steelers.

Reaction score
McCordsville Cowboy;2410771 said:
Romo will be rusty and defense is STILL working off training camp rust... IF we get down 2 scores early, we are toast. Not enough heart to fight back.

You know that to be a fact?

bootsy

Benched
Reaction score
Pick6TerenceNewman;2410778 said:
Just pointing out a fact! Hope the Cowboys can do what the Colts did to Steelers.
I pointed out facts too. That pertain to THIS YEAR.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Pick6TerenceNewman;2410778 said:

fact is that we should have blown them out in 06. romo threw a perfect pass to owens he dropped.

then vanderjagt got his kick blocked. We kicked their butt that day but lost.

We stop them 7 times from the goal line.

Reaction score
theebs;2410786 said:
fact is that we should have blown them out in 06. romo threw a perfect pass to owens he dropped.

then vanderjagt got his kick blocked. We kicked their butt that day but lost.

We stop them 7 times from the goal line.

Owens had the torn finger? Vanderjag had no reason to be in the NFL after such a poor start to the season. Rough year!

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
Pick6TerenceNewman;2410793 said:
Whatever! This is for the other Cowboy fans. :bang2:

That was pretty stupid of you, seeing as how he made a pretty relevant point.

bootsy

Benched
Reaction score
Pick6TerenceNewman;2410793 said:
Whatever! This is for the other Cowboy fans. :bang2:
I have been a Cowboy fan for a long time and will always be. You must be talking about something I don't know about but you are definitely not talking about me when you say 'other Cowboy fans'.

My point was you are harping on the past when I gave you two examples of teams that hadn't won or hadn't won in a longgggg time that won at those places THIS YEAR. 2004 has no relevance on what happens next Sunday night.

Reaction score
bootsy;2410825 said:
I have been a Cowboy fan for a long time and will always be. You must be talking about something I don't know about but you are definitely not talking about me when you say 'other Cowboy fans'.

My point was you are harping on the past when I gave you two examples of teams that hadn't won or hadn't won in a longgggg time that won at those places THIS YEAR. 2004 has no relevance on what happens next Sunday night.

Maybe we are not on the same page. I get your point, it's about now but you can't forget about history. Sorry if any misunderstanding on my part.

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
bootsy;2410825 said:

What's real funny is he says we haven't won since 2004, like thats alot of games. It was only 3. One we had one until the kick was blocked. One we had drew bledsoe starting, and the last we didn't even come to play.

Yet on the other hand he completly forgets about the 13 out of 15 streak, that included 12 straight.

hmm 7 years of domiance, over 3 games of poor play?

I wonder which one carried more weight?

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
Pick6TerenceNewman;2410837 said:
Maybe we are not on the same page. I get your point, it's about now but you can't forget about history. Sorry if any misunderstanding on my part.

History is 13 out of 15,

history is 12 straight

History is almost an entire decade of winning.

History is not the last 3 games

sonnyboy

Benched
Reaction score
McCordsville Cowboy;2410771 said:

You mean like the heart they showed Monday night against the eagles when they fell behind on 4 different occasions, how about the heart they showed in fighting back down 10 in Arizona to send the game to overtime.

See how this works. The only heart that will be lost if the Cowboys do fall behind by two scores will be yours. The Cowboys will fight on.

But I get it, you no longer have any confidence in this team.

To quote the not yet late yet certainly great Parcells: "GET YOUR EXPECTATIONS UP!"

Or at least be prepared to be pleasantly surprised Sunday Night.

Reaction score
sonnyboy;2410924 said:
You mean like the heart they showed Monday night against the eagles when they fell behind on 4 different occasions, how about the heart they showed in fighting back down 10 in Arizona to send the game to overtime.

See how this works. The only heart that will be lost if the Cowboys do fall behind by two scores will be yours. The Cowboys will fight on.

But I get it, you no longer have any confidence in this team.

To quote the not yet late yet certainly great Parcells: "GET YOUR EXPECTATIONS UP!"

Or at least be prepared to be pleasantly surprised Sunday Night.

:bow: